Free samples, coupons, cheap shopping, free shipping, freebies, outlet, discounts, printables, promotions, Facebook & Twitter

HomeFree Samples, Food, Software, Books, Baby Stuff and much more!Latest imagesShop AmazonPrint / Clip / Save It's LIKE printing MONEY!Store Categories A - ZHot DealsBLOGSearchRegisterLog in
Click:
Stores
Rule Of Thumb
Please only sign up if you are comfortable with the offer. 
We check the offers PRIOR to posting them here, so most of them ARE good and totally SAFE!
However, we "CANNOT" be held responsible if you don't recieve your offers.  
 There are many subjects we offer along with the freebies, such as contests, chat, fun stuff, jokes, games, coupons, great deals and even a real bargain shopping page.  Enjoy!
Poll
Which room is the hardest to keep organized?
Bathroom
Become a Pretty City Beauty Ambassador Vote_lcap0%Become a Pretty City Beauty Ambassador Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Bedroom
Become a Pretty City Beauty Ambassador Vote_lcap0%Become a Pretty City Beauty Ambassador Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Child's bedroom
Become a Pretty City Beauty Ambassador Vote_lcap33%Become a Pretty City Beauty Ambassador Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Family room
 0% [ 0 ]
Home office
Become a Pretty City Beauty Ambassador Vote_lcap17%Become a Pretty City Beauty Ambassador Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Kitchen
Become a Pretty City Beauty Ambassador Vote_lcap50%Become a Pretty City Beauty Ambassador Vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Living room
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 553 on Sun 22 Jan 2012, 8:29 pm
Statistics
We have 4566 registered users
The newest registered user is carney70

Our users have posted a total of 185706 messages in 70088 subjects

Become a Pretty City Beauty Ambassador

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cinnyque999

Number of posts : 2235
Registration date : 2008-02-11

My Mood
 Mood Mood:
 :

Become a Pretty City Beauty Ambassador Empty
PostSubject: Become a Pretty City Beauty Ambassador   Become a Pretty City Beauty Ambassador EmptyWed 03 Dec 2008, 9:25 pm

http://prettycity.com/beauty_ambassador.htm

Are you VIPretty?

PrettyCity.com is looking for a few good women who love beauty and want to join our team, reviewing beauty products and spa and salon treatments. Please note: The pay is strictly in the perks!
Contribute: How would you like to contribute to the VIPretty program and to PrettyCity.com?

Style Correspondent: I want to write about new boutiques in my city, new designers and trends

Treatment Reviewer: I want to write about spas, salons, medspas and the new treatments they offer in my city

Beauty Ambassador: I want to network for PrettyCity.com, going to events, meeting people and spreading the beauty bible in my city

Restaurant Correspondent: Pretty women have to eat, too. I want to track and review new restaurants and bars in my city

Product Reviewer: I want to write short reviews of beauty products, both the ones I buy myself and products given to me

Event Correspondent: I want to go to events, help with PrettyCity signature events and contribute a monthly event roundup in my city

Become a Pretty City Beauty Ambassador Vipretty
Back to top Go down
mandy
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 8839
Job/Hobbies : REAL FREE STUFF FOR ALL
Humor : me.
Registration date : 2008-01-24

My Mood
 Mood Mood: Buzzed Buzzed
 :

PostSubject: Re: Become a Pretty City Beauty Ambassador   Become a Pretty City Beauty Ambassador EmptyWed 03 Dec 2008, 9:57 pm

ty
Back to top Go down
http://realfreestuffforall.com
ladibug
Administrator
ladibug

Female
Chinese zodiac : Dog
Number of posts : 25676
Birthday : 1970-03-24
Location : May you live as long as you want, and never want as long as you live.
Job/Hobbies : “Who gossips with you will gossip of you”
Humor : “A good laugh and a long sleep are the two best cures”
Registration date : 2008-01-23

My Mood
 Mood Mood: Busy Busy
 :

PostSubject: Re: Become a Pretty City Beauty Ambassador   Become a Pretty City Beauty Ambassador EmptyThu 04 Dec 2008, 5:57 am

thx
Back to top Go down
http://www.realfreestuffforall.com
blue eyed bunny

blue eyed bunny

Number of posts : 133
Humor : ain\'t got no humor !
Registration date : 2008-12-02

My Mood
 Mood Mood:
 :

PostSubject: Re: Become a Pretty City Beauty Ambassador   Become a Pretty City Beauty Ambassador EmptyThu 04 Dec 2008, 6:06 am

product testing from Pretty City Quote:

Are you VIPretty?

PrettyCity.com is looking for a few good women who love beauty and want to join our team, reviewing beauty products and spa and salon treatments. Please note: The pay is strictly in the perks!
It does not say what you will get but should be decent for the effort they want you to put into it.
Back to top Go down
kewlchick2003

kewlchick2003

Female
Number of posts : 6464
Job/Hobbies : Special Education Teacher, Respite Care Work, Disability Advocate, Scrapbooker, Coffee Lover, Cats
Registration date : 2008-11-08

My Mood
 Mood Mood: Sleepy Sleepy
 :

PostSubject: Re: Become a Pretty City Beauty Ambassador   Become a Pretty City Beauty Ambassador EmptySat 06 Dec 2008, 1:03 pm

ty
Back to top Go down
stelu
Administrator
stelu

Female
Number of posts : 16273

My Mood
 Mood Mood: Cheerful Cheerful
 :

PostSubject: Re: Become a Pretty City Beauty Ambassador   Become a Pretty City Beauty Ambassador EmptySat 24 Jul 2010, 8:35 pm

Back to top Go down
CuZin Suzie
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11413
Job/Hobbies :
Humor : Reply with comments & I smile!
Registration date : 2008-01-22

My Mood
 Mood Mood: Daring Daring
 :

PostSubject: Re: Become a Pretty City Beauty Ambassador   Become a Pretty City Beauty Ambassador EmptyThu 17 Feb 2011, 1:38 am

cinnyque999 wrote:

Are you VIPretty?

Contribute: How would you like to contribute to the VIPretty program and to PrettyCity.com?

Style Correspondent: I want to write about new boutiques in my city, new designers and trends

Treatment Reviewer: I want to write about spas, salons, medspas and the new treatments they offer in my city

Beauty Ambassador: I want to network for PrettyCity.com, going to events, meeting people and spreading the beauty bible in my city

Restaurant Correspondent: Pretty women have to eat, too. I want to track and review new restaurants and bars in my city

Product Reviewer: I want to write short reviews of beauty products, both the ones I buy myself and products given to me

Event Correspondent: I want to go to events, help with PrettyCity signature events and contribute a monthly event roundup in my city
Back to top Go down
CuZin Suzie
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11413
Job/Hobbies :
Humor : Reply with comments & I smile!
Registration date : 2008-01-22

My Mood
 Mood Mood: Daring Daring
 :

PostSubject: Re: Become a Pretty City Beauty Ambassador   Become a Pretty City Beauty Ambassador EmptyMon 26 Sep 2011, 1:22 am

cinnyque999 wrote:

Are you VIPretty?

Back to top Go down
larissa
Administrator
larissa

Number of posts : 8141
Registration date : 2008-02-03

My Mood
 Mood Mood: Amused Amused
 :

PostSubject: Re: Become a Pretty City Beauty Ambassador   Become a Pretty City Beauty Ambassador EmptyMon 30 Jul 2012, 2:11 pm

Back to top Go down
stelu
Administrator
stelu

Female
Number of posts : 16273

My Mood
 Mood Mood: Cheerful Cheerful
 :

PostSubject: Re: Become a Pretty City Beauty Ambassador   Become a Pretty City Beauty Ambassador EmptyFri 20 Sep 2013, 8:38 am

COOL
Back to top Go down
JUANN
Administrator

Number of posts : 3955
Registration date : 2008-12-29

My Mood
 Mood Mood:
 :

PostSubject: Re: Become a Pretty City Beauty Ambassador   Become a Pretty City Beauty Ambassador EmptyFri 09 May 2014, 4:17 pm

cinnyque999 wrote:

Are you VIPretty?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Become a Pretty City Beauty Ambassador   Become a Pretty City Beauty Ambassador Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1