Free samples, coupons, cheap shopping, free shipping, freebies, outlet, discounts, printables, promotions, Facebook & Twitter

HomeFree Samples, Food, Software, Books, Baby Stuff and much more!Latest imagesShop AmazonPrint / Clip / Save It's LIKE printing MONEY!Store Categories A - ZHot DealsBLOGSearchRegisterLog in
Click:
Stores
Rule Of Thumb
Please only sign up if you are comfortable with the offer. 
We check the offers PRIOR to posting them here, so most of them ARE good and totally SAFE!
However, we "CANNOT" be held responsible if you don't recieve your offers.  
 There are many subjects we offer along with the freebies, such as contests, chat, fun stuff, jokes, games, coupons, great deals and even a real bargain shopping page.  Enjoy!
Poll
Which room is the hardest to keep organized?
Bathroom
My Wedding Labels Vote_lcap0%My Wedding Labels Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Bedroom
 0% [ 0 ]
Child's bedroom
My Wedding Labels Vote_lcap33%My Wedding Labels Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Family room
 0% [ 0 ]
Home office
My Wedding Labels Vote_lcap17%My Wedding Labels Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Kitchen
My Wedding Labels Vote_lcap50%My Wedding Labels Vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Living room
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 553 on Sun 22 Jan 2012, 8:29 pm
Statistics
We have 4566 registered users
The newest registered user is carney70

Our users have posted a total of 185706 messages in 70088 subjects

My Wedding Labels

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lilypad
Administrator

Female
Chinese zodiac : Dragon
Number of posts : 30089
Birthday : 1964-08-03
Humor : Smile, we love ya!
Registration date : 2008-01-23

My Mood
 Mood Mood: Hot Hot
 : Thanks everyone for being you!

My Wedding Labels Empty
PostSubject: My Wedding Labels   My Wedding Labels EmptyFri 07 Nov 2008, 1:36 am

We ship FREE using USPS Priority Mail within the U.S. for orders over $50.00.
Does not apply to the shipping cost of gift certificates sent separately.

MyWeddingLabels.com

DIY Wedding Favors and Personalized Bridal Shower Gift Ideas
Use your words with our styles, shapes and colors.
Ordering is fast and easy, and you can order just the amount you need!

At my wedding labels you can create the most elegant of personalized wedding favors with labels, favor tags, wedding coasters, wine coasters, beer coasters, note cards and place cards, and stickers. Use your own words with our styles, shapes and colors. Our personalizations are also wonderful for anniversaries, wedding receptions, baby showers, birthdays and other events, and the soft palette of colors makes beautiful bath & body labels and packaging, too.

Beautiful designs, exacting quality, careful typographic styling of your words, the finest paper and printing, a commitment to getting it to you on time, plus excellent customer service means your order will look great and arrive exactly as promised. First, choose from our exclusively crafted styles, shapes, and colors, then create your own wording in place of the examples you see pictured. Add a monogram to your wedding label, wedding seals, or favor tag at no extra charge. Our low price personalized printed labels and printed stickers are the best in the industry. We are the source for inexpensive labels that look professional, rich and elegant instead of cheap. We’ll design, print and deliver wedding labels, stickers, wedding favor tags, coasters, wedding seals and book plates that are professional yet personal and sure to impress.

Our short-run labels and favor hang tags are perfect for custom CD labels, wedding favor tags, personal CD and DVD labels, wedding favor stickers and seals, bridal & baby shower labels, wedding reception labels, personal bottled water labels, personalized wine labels, favor hangtags, wedding and all-occasion note cards and place cards, bath & body labels, custom wedding favors, bridal favors, home canning labels, personal bookplates and personalized gift tags. Personalized coasters for weddings, beer and wine add a lot of class to your event, too, at an affordable price. Our products are made expressly for short runs, so they are perfect for weddings, bridal showers, receptions and other special events.

Transform your dreams into unforgettable memories with personalized custom labels, stickers, seals, personal hang tags, customized coasters, place cards and note cards from MyWeddingLabels.com. It’s easy!

Last edited by lilypad on Fri 22 Oct 2010, 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.realfreestuffforall.com
ladibug
Administrator
ladibug

Female
Chinese zodiac : Dog
Number of posts : 25676
Birthday : 1970-03-24
Location : May you live as long as you want, and never want as long as you live.
Job/Hobbies : “Who gossips with you will gossip of you”
Humor : “A good laugh and a long sleep are the two best cures”

My Mood
 Mood Mood: Busy Busy
 :

My Wedding Labels Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Wedding Labels   My Wedding Labels EmptyTue 28 Sep 2010, 6:25 pm

My Wedding Labels
Back to top Go down
froggy
Administrator
froggy

Female
Number of posts : 15386
Registration date : 2008-02-02

My Mood
 Mood Mood: Mellow Mellow
 :

My Wedding Labels Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Wedding Labels   My Wedding Labels EmptyMon 04 Apr 2011, 8:34 am

At my wedding labels you can create the most elegant of personalized wedding favors with labels, favor tags, wedding coasters, wine coasters, beer coasters, note cards and place cards, and stickers. Use your own words with our styles, shapes and colors. Our personalizations are also wonderful for anniversaries, wedding receptions, baby showers, birthdays and other events, and the soft palette of colors makes beautiful bath & body labels and packaging, too.

Beautiful designs, exacting quality, careful typographic styling of your words, the finest paper and printing, a commitment to getting it to you on time, plus excellent customer service means your order will look great and arrive exactly as promised. First, choose from our exclusively crafted styles, shapes, and colors, then create your own wording in place of the examples you see pictured. Add a monogram to your wedding label, wedding seals, or favor tag at no extra charge. Our low price personalized printed labels and printed stickers are the best in the industry. We are the source for inexpensive labels that look professional, rich and elegant instead of cheap. We’ll design, print and deliver wedding labels, stickers, wedding favor tags, coasters, wedding seals and book plates that are professional yet personal and sure to impress.

Our short-run labels and favor hang tags are perfect for custom CD labels, wedding favor tags, personal CD and DVD labels, wedding favor stickers and seals, bridal & baby shower labels, wedding reception labels, personal bottled water labels, personalized wine labels, favor hangtags, wedding and all-occasion note cards and place cards, bath & body labels, custom wedding favors, bridal favors, home canning labels, personal bookplates and personalized gift tags. Personalized coasters for weddings, beer and wine add a lot of class to your event, too, at an affordable price. Our products are made expressly for short runs, so they are perfect for weddings, bridal showers, receptions and other special events.

Transform your dreams into unforgettable memories with personalized custom labels, stickers, seals, personal hang tags, customized coasters, place cards and note cards from MyWeddingLabels.com. It’s easy!
Back to top Go down
ladibug
Administrator
ladibug

Female
Location : May you live as long as you want, and never want as long as you live.

My Mood
 :

My Wedding Labels Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Wedding Labels   My Wedding Labels EmptyTue 12 Jul 2011, 9:21 am

OH
Back to top Go down
lilypad
Administrator

Female
Chinese zodiac : Dragon
Number of posts : 30089
Birthday : 1964-08-03
Humor : Smile, we love ya!

My Mood
 Mood Mood: Hot Hot
 : Thanks everyone for being you!

My Wedding Labels Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Wedding Labels   My Wedding Labels EmptyFri 04 May 2012, 5:39 pm

KEWL
Back to top Go down
ladibug
Administrator
ladibug

Female

My Mood
 :

My Wedding Labels Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Wedding Labels   My Wedding Labels EmptySat 07 Jul 2012, 5:52 pm

My Wedding Labels 565177
Back to top Go down
larissa
Administrator
larissa

Number of posts : 8141
Registration date : 2008-02-03

My Mood
 Mood Mood: Amused Amused
 :

My Wedding Labels Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Wedding Labels   My Wedding Labels EmptyThu 08 Nov 2012, 7:38 am

lilypad wrote:

MyWeddingLabels.com

Back to top Go down
CuZin Suzie
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11413
Job/Hobbies :
Humor : Reply with comments & I smile!
Registration date : 2008-01-22

My Mood
 Mood Mood: Daring Daring
 :

My Wedding Labels Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Wedding Labels   My Wedding Labels EmptyFri 21 Dec 2012, 9:14 am

lilypad wrote:

MyWeddingLabels.com

Back to top Go down
larissa
Administrator
larissa

Number of posts : 8141
Registration date : 2008-02-03

My Mood
 Mood Mood: Amused Amused
 :

My Wedding Labels Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Wedding Labels   My Wedding Labels EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013, 9:22 pm

lilypad wrote:

MyWeddingLabels.com

Back to top Go down
Penny
Administrator
Penny

Female
Number of posts : 7267
Registration date : 2008-01-30

My Mood
 :

My Wedding Labels Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Wedding Labels   My Wedding Labels EmptySun 29 Sep 2013, 5:37 am

lilypad wrote:

MyWeddingLabels.com

Back to top Go down
CuZin Suzie
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11413
Job/Hobbies :
Humor : Reply with comments & I smile!
Registration date : 2008-01-22

My Mood
 Mood Mood: Daring Daring
 :

My Wedding Labels Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Wedding Labels   My Wedding Labels EmptyFri 04 Oct 2013, 4:51 pm

lilypad wrote:

MyWeddingLabels.com

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Wedding Labels Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Wedding Labels   My Wedding Labels Empty

Back to top Go down

My Wedding Labels

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1