Free samples, coupons, cheap shopping, free shipping, freebies, outlet, discounts, printables, promotions, Facebook & Twitter

HomeFree Samples, Food, Software, Books, Baby Stuff and much more!Latest imagesShop AmazonPrint / Clip / Save It's LIKE printing MONEY!Store Categories A - ZHot DealsBLOGSearchRegisterLog in
Click:
Stores
Rule Of Thumb
Please only sign up if you are comfortable with the offer. 
We check the offers PRIOR to posting them here, so most of them ARE good and totally SAFE!
However, we "CANNOT" be held responsible if you don't recieve your offers.  
 There are many subjects we offer along with the freebies, such as contests, chat, fun stuff, jokes, games, coupons, great deals and even a real bargain shopping page.  Enjoy!
Poll
Which room is the hardest to keep organized?
Bathroom
Answering machine ...WHAT DOES YOURS SAY??? Vote_lcap0%Answering machine ...WHAT DOES YOURS SAY??? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Bedroom
Answering machine ...WHAT DOES YOURS SAY??? Vote_lcap0%Answering machine ...WHAT DOES YOURS SAY??? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Child's bedroom
Answering machine ...WHAT DOES YOURS SAY??? Vote_lcap33%Answering machine ...WHAT DOES YOURS SAY??? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Family room
 0% [ 0 ]
Home office
Answering machine ...WHAT DOES YOURS SAY??? Vote_lcap17%Answering machine ...WHAT DOES YOURS SAY??? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Kitchen
Answering machine ...WHAT DOES YOURS SAY??? Vote_lcap50%Answering machine ...WHAT DOES YOURS SAY??? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Living room
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 553 on Sun 22 Jan 2012, 8:29 pm
Statistics
We have 4566 registered users
The newest registered user is carney70

Our users have posted a total of 185706 messages in 70088 subjects

Answering machine ...WHAT DOES YOURS SAY???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jolissa

jolissa

Female
Number of posts : 608
Job/Hobbies : LOOKING FOR A GOOD LAUGH
Humor : Allow me to introduce my selves
Registration date : 2008-09-04

My Mood
 Mood Mood:
 :

Answering machine ...WHAT DOES YOURS SAY??? Empty
PostSubject: Answering machine ...WHAT DOES YOURS SAY???   Answering machine ...WHAT DOES YOURS SAY??? EmptySat 04 Oct 2008, 10:14 am

Well I finally got an answering machine. Now how does this thing work? Hmmm. Press record button, I did that, and the light should be on. I wonder why it's not working right. Hmmmm, I wonder what this button does...
Back to top Go down
jolissa

jolissa

Female

My Mood
 Mood Mood:
 :

PostSubject: Re: Answering machine ...WHAT DOES YOURS SAY???   Answering machine ...WHAT DOES YOURS SAY??? EmptyMon 06 Oct 2008, 4:24 pm

You know what I hate about answering machine messages? They go on and on, wasting your time. I mean, all they really need to say is, "We aren't in, leave a message." That's why I've decided to keep mine simple and short. I pledge to you, my caller, that you will never have to suffer through another long answering machine message when you call me...
Back to top Go down
ladibug
Administrator
ladibug

Female
Chinese zodiac : Dog
Number of posts : 25676
Birthday : 1970-03-24
Location : May you live as long as you want, and never want as long as you live.
Job/Hobbies : “Who gossips with you will gossip of you”
Humor : “A good laugh and a long sleep are the two best cures”
Registration date : 2008-01-23

My Mood
 Mood Mood: Busy Busy
 :

PostSubject: Re: Answering machine ...WHAT DOES YOURS SAY???   Answering machine ...WHAT DOES YOURS SAY??? EmptyMon 06 Oct 2008, 4:26 pm

Hello. This is Ron's answering machine, Marvin, and I'm so depressed. I have 50,000 times the memory capacity of my owner, but all I get to do is answer the phone. Life. Don't talk to me about life. Just leave your name and number after the beep. Here comes the beep, how I hate that beep, it's so cheery sounding.
Back to top Go down
http://www.realfreestuffforall.com
jolissa

jolissa

Female

My Mood
 Mood Mood:
 :

PostSubject: Re: Answering machine ...WHAT DOES YOURS SAY???   Answering machine ...WHAT DOES YOURS SAY??? EmptyTue 07 Oct 2008, 8:13 am

Drawling granny voice: Way back inna winner of fifty-two, we didn' have fanshy gadjets like no ansherin' machine. You jusht had to call and call until shummbody got home. Now, shum people, dey shay dey don' like 'em, but I shay it'll shave you a lotta trouble if you jusht leave a meshage. Thanksh a lot.
Back to top Go down
jolissa

jolissa

Female

My Mood
 Mood Mood:
 :

PostSubject: Re: Answering machine ...WHAT DOES YOURS SAY???   Answering machine ...WHAT DOES YOURS SAY??? EmptyWed 08 Oct 2008, 8:08 am

Prepare for alpha test of Beep Software revision 1.05. Counting down to test: 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...
Back to top Go down
jolissa

jolissa

Female

My Mood
 Mood Mood:
 :

PostSubject: Re: Answering machine ...WHAT DOES YOURS SAY???   Answering machine ...WHAT DOES YOURS SAY??? EmptyThu 09 Oct 2008, 9:10 am

Don't you do it! Don't you dare! I don't want to hear it! Don't you beep! If you beep, I'll... don't even think about it!... Don't...!
Back to top Go down
jolissa

jolissa

Female

My Mood
 Mood Mood:
 :

PostSubject: Re: Answering machine ...WHAT DOES YOURS SAY???   Answering machine ...WHAT DOES YOURS SAY??? EmptySat 18 Oct 2008, 9:30 am

Operatic music like Rossini's "Stabbat Matter": Hi, you've reached Hell. (Screams in the background.) We're busy being cleaned by the light of eternal truth right now, so if you leave your name, number, and a brief message, we'll get back to you at the end of time.
Back to top Go down
jolissa

jolissa

Female

My Mood
 Mood Mood:
 :

PostSubject: Re: Answering machine ...WHAT DOES YOURS SAY???   Answering machine ...WHAT DOES YOURS SAY??? EmptySat 18 Oct 2008, 7:33 pm

Now I lay me down to sleep;
Leave a message at the beep.
If I die before I wake,
Remember to erase the tape.
Back to top Go down
jolissa

jolissa

Female

My Mood
 Mood Mood:
 :

PostSubject: Re: Answering machine ...WHAT DOES YOURS SAY???   Answering machine ...WHAT DOES YOURS SAY??? EmptySun 19 Oct 2008, 9:24 am

These words are lovely dark and deep
But I've got promises to keep
and miles to go before I sleep
So leave a message at the beep.
Back to top Go down
jolissa

jolissa

Female

My Mood
 Mood Mood:
 :

PostSubject: Re: Answering machine ...WHAT DOES YOURS SAY???   Answering machine ...WHAT DOES YOURS SAY??? EmptyMon 20 Oct 2008, 5:38 am

Hitchhikers Guide theme: The Cerius Cybernetic Corporation was happy to correct the problem of all that icky person-to-person conversation that happens when people actually pick up the phone and talk to each other. So they added the "answering machine," which will cleverly record your message and play it back at the wrong speed, to make everyone who calls you sound like they have partaken a large supply of helium. Unless your message is REALLY important, in which case, the machine simply breaks its own tape, to insure that you never get the message at all. It would be a shame to waste all this brilliant technology, so please attempt to leave a message.
Back to top Go down
jolissa

jolissa

Female

My Mood
 Mood Mood:
 :

PostSubject: Re: Answering machine ...WHAT DOES YOURS SAY???   Answering machine ...WHAT DOES YOURS SAY??? EmptySun 26 Oct 2008, 5:49 pm

John: Brad, will you get the phone?

Brad: (Sound of frantically clattering keyboard.) I can't! I'm playing Omega!

John: Ambar, will you get the phone?

Ambar: I can't! I'm late for work! (Sound of slamming door.)

John: Aimee, will you get the phone?

Aimee: (Sound of running water.) I can't! I'm in the shower!

John: Glenn, will you get the -- (disgusted) Ah, Glenn's in Denver. Please leave a message.
Back to top Go down
jolissa

jolissa

Female

My Mood
 Mood Mood:
 :

PostSubject: Re: Answering machine ...WHAT DOES YOURS SAY???   Answering machine ...WHAT DOES YOURS SAY??? EmptyMon 27 Oct 2008, 10:21 am

Yo. I ain't here at the moment. Leave a message at that silly beep and I'll get back... (Sniff, sniff...) Hey, what are you cooking? It smells good.
Back to top Go down
lucielle

lucielle

Female
Chinese zodiac : Cat
Number of posts : 328
Birthday : 1951-02-14
Job/Hobbies : LUCY: I have a plan.
Humor : ETHEL : I'm still recuperating from your last plan.

My Mood
 Mood Mood: Confused Confused
 :

PostSubject: Re: Answering machine ...WHAT DOES YOURS SAY???   Answering machine ...WHAT DOES YOURS SAY??? EmptyTue 28 Oct 2008, 4:52 pm

Hi!! You've reached Janet and Chris's room. We're not in right now. If this is our parents, we're at the library studying. Yeah, yeah, that's it, that's the ticket. If this is John, Chris is out with the girls at the party. Yeah, that's it. If this is any one else, we're at a party and you're not. Yeah, a party with the president. Yeah and the... Pope. Yeah that's it.
Back to top Go down
jolissa

jolissa

Female

My Mood
 Mood Mood:
 :

PostSubject: Re: Answering machine ...WHAT DOES YOURS SAY???   Answering machine ...WHAT DOES YOURS SAY??? EmptyThu 30 Oct 2008, 5:38 am

(Recorded directly from AT&T:) We're sorry, but the number you dialed is disconnected or no longer in service.
Back to top Go down
jolissa

jolissa

Female

My Mood
 Mood Mood:
 :

PostSubject: Re: Answering machine ...WHAT DOES YOURS SAY???   Answering machine ...WHAT DOES YOURS SAY??? EmptySat 01 Nov 2008, 1:20 pm

I can't come to the phone now because I have amnesia and I feel stupid talking to people I don't remember. I'd appreciate it if you could help me out by leaving my name and telling me something about myself. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
jolissa

jolissa

Female

My Mood
 Mood Mood:
 :

PostSubject: Re: Answering machine ...WHAT DOES YOURS SAY???   Answering machine ...WHAT DOES YOURS SAY??? EmptySun 02 Nov 2008, 3:13 pm

My time is billed at $125 per hour. Please begin your message with your MasterCard or Visa number, card type, and date of expiration. I'll get back to you pending credit approval.
Back to top Go down
jolissa

jolissa

Female

My Mood
 Mood Mood:
 :

PostSubject: Re: Answering machine ...WHAT DOES YOURS SAY???   Answering machine ...WHAT DOES YOURS SAY??? EmptyTue 04 Nov 2008, 9:53 am

The number you have reached, 226-0477, has been changed. The new number is 226-0477. (Yes, same number.) Please make a note of it.
Back to top Go down
jolissa

jolissa

Female

My Mood
 Mood Mood:
 :

PostSubject: Re: Answering machine ...WHAT DOES YOURS SAY???   Answering machine ...WHAT DOES YOURS SAY??? EmptyWed 05 Nov 2008, 8:32 pm

(Gameshow-announcer voice:) Hello, and welcome to Phone Tag! (Cheers in background.) If you'd like to join the game, please leave your name and number at the beep, and we'll try to reach you when you're not around. And thanks once again for playing Phone Tag!
Back to top Go down
jolissa

jolissa

Female

My Mood
 Mood Mood:
 :

PostSubject: Re: Answering machine ...WHAT DOES YOURS SAY???   Answering machine ...WHAT DOES YOURS SAY??? EmptyThu 06 Nov 2008, 7:42 pm

Thank you for calling the Satanic Hotline. All of our operators are busy at the moment. If you would like, leave a brief message after the tone, and someone will get back to you... When hell freezes over.
Back to top Go down
jolissa

jolissa

Female

My Mood
 Mood Mood:
 :

PostSubject: Re: Answering machine ...WHAT DOES YOURS SAY???   Answering machine ...WHAT DOES YOURS SAY??? EmptyFri 07 Nov 2008, 3:42 pm

Due to the large number of complaints regarding the length of our previous answering machine message, we made a few changes. Very fast: Hi, this is 904-4344. If you want to leave a message, please wait for the tone. If you want to leave your name and number, please press pound, press 3, then dial your name, then press 6 and dial your number. If you want to leave your name and just a message, press star, press 6, ask for extension 4443, then leave your name and message. If you want to leave your number and the time you called, please press star twice, spin in a circle, press 1 twice, talk loud and BEEP
Back to top Go down
jolissa

jolissa

Female

My Mood
 Mood Mood:
 :

PostSubject: Re: Answering machine ...WHAT DOES YOURS SAY???   Answering machine ...WHAT DOES YOURS SAY??? EmptyFri 07 Nov 2008, 3:48 pm

Sorry, Chris and Susan aren't here right now. Please leave your name and number after the tone. If you are calling regarding an outstanding debt, please leave your message before the tone.
Back to top Go down
jolissa

jolissa

Female

My Mood
 Mood Mood:
 :

PostSubject: Re: Answering machine ...WHAT DOES YOURS SAY???   Answering machine ...WHAT DOES YOURS SAY??? EmptySun 09 Nov 2008, 8:37 am

"Winter Wonderland":

Hear the ring, inside our home.

Once again, can't get the phone.

So please be polite,

You know that it's right,

And leave a message when you hear the tone.
Back to top Go down
jolissa

jolissa

Female

My Mood
 Mood Mood:
 :

PostSubject: Re: Answering machine ...WHAT DOES YOURS SAY???   Answering machine ...WHAT DOES YOURS SAY??? EmptySun 09 Nov 2008, 6:14 pm

A is for academics,
B is for beer.
One of those reasons is why we're not here.
So leave a message.
Back to top Go down
jolissa

jolissa

Female

My Mood
 Mood Mood:
 :

PostSubject: Re: Answering machine ...WHAT DOES YOURS SAY???   Answering machine ...WHAT DOES YOURS SAY??? EmptyMon 10 Nov 2008, 7:50 pm

(Annoying radio announcer's voice:) Congratulations! You have reached 555-1234, perhaps one of the most obnoxious answering machine messages in the greater Seattle area! If you don't know who you are dialing, HA! If you DO know who you are dialing, you were probably expecting something like this!
Back to top Go down
jolissa

jolissa

Female

My Mood
 Mood Mood:
 :

PostSubject: Re: Answering machine ...WHAT DOES YOURS SAY???   Answering machine ...WHAT DOES YOURS SAY??? EmptyTue 25 Nov 2008, 10:42 am

Hi, dudes, this is 229-3053, the Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles' secret underground hideaway. I'm afraid we're all out just now on a desperate mission to save the Planet from boring answering machine messages, but if you know what The Shredder has done to April O'Neill, or if you know where he is, or if you can think of a decent pizza recipe, just leave your name and number and we'll ring you right back. But don't say anything yet! Enemy agents may be listening. When the computer has checked they're not eavesdropping, it will make a bleeping noise and you can speak freely
Back to top Go down
kewlchick2003

kewlchick2003

Female
Number of posts : 6464
Job/Hobbies : Special Education Teacher, Respite Care Work, Disability Advocate, Scrapbooker, Coffee Lover, Cats
Registration date : 2008-11-08

My Mood
 Mood Mood: Sleepy Sleepy
 :

PostSubject: Re: Answering machine ...WHAT DOES YOURS SAY???   Answering machine ...WHAT DOES YOURS SAY??? EmptyTue 23 Dec 2008, 5:37 pm

2funny
Back to top Go down
FunkyFresh

FunkyFresh

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2009-01-21

My Mood
 Mood Mood:
 :

PostSubject: Re: Answering machine ...WHAT DOES YOURS SAY???   Answering machine ...WHAT DOES YOURS SAY??? EmptySat 14 Feb 2009, 11:46 am

bump
Answering machine ...WHAT DOES YOURS SAY??? Th79df5829-1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Answering machine ...WHAT DOES YOURS SAY???   Answering machine ...WHAT DOES YOURS SAY??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Answering machine ...WHAT DOES YOURS SAY???

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1