Free samples, coupons, cheap shopping, free shipping, freebies, outlet, discounts, printables, promotions, Facebook & Twitter

HomeFree Samples, Food, Software, Books, Baby Stuff and much more!Latest imagesShop AmazonPrint / Clip / Save It's LIKE printing MONEY!Store Categories A - ZHot DealsBLOGSearchRegisterLog in
Click:
Stores
Rule Of Thumb
Please only sign up if you are comfortable with the offer. 
We check the offers PRIOR to posting them here, so most of them ARE good and totally SAFE!
However, we "CANNOT" be held responsible if you don't recieve your offers.  
 There are many subjects we offer along with the freebies, such as contests, chat, fun stuff, jokes, games, coupons, great deals and even a real bargain shopping page.  Enjoy!
Poll
Which room is the hardest to keep organized?
Bathroom
THIS IS GREAT INFORMATION ON HOW TO POST: Vote_lcap0%THIS IS GREAT INFORMATION ON HOW TO POST: Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Bedroom
THIS IS GREAT INFORMATION ON HOW TO POST: Vote_lcap0%THIS IS GREAT INFORMATION ON HOW TO POST: Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Child's bedroom
THIS IS GREAT INFORMATION ON HOW TO POST: Vote_lcap33%THIS IS GREAT INFORMATION ON HOW TO POST: Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Family room
 0% [ 0 ]
Home office
THIS IS GREAT INFORMATION ON HOW TO POST: Vote_lcap17%THIS IS GREAT INFORMATION ON HOW TO POST: Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Kitchen
THIS IS GREAT INFORMATION ON HOW TO POST: Vote_lcap50%THIS IS GREAT INFORMATION ON HOW TO POST: Vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Living room
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 553 on Sun 22 Jan 2012, 8:29 pm
Statistics
We have 4566 registered users
The newest registered user is carney70

Our users have posted a total of 185706 messages in 70088 subjects

THIS IS GREAT INFORMATION ON HOW TO POST:

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ladibug
Administrator
ladibug

Female
Chinese zodiac : Dog
Number of posts : 25676
Birthday : 1970-03-24
Location : May you live as long as you want, and never want as long as you live.
Job/Hobbies : “Who gossips with you will gossip of you”
Humor : “A good laugh and a long sleep are the two best cures”
Registration date : 2008-01-23

My Mood
 Mood Mood: Busy Busy
 :

THIS IS GREAT INFORMATION ON HOW TO POST: Empty
PostSubject: THIS IS GREAT INFORMATION ON HOW TO POST:   THIS IS GREAT INFORMATION ON HOW TO POST: EmptyWed 19 Nov 2008, 5:00 pm

FOUND THIS OLD POST FROM LILYPAD AND I THOUGHT...HEY...THIS IS GREAT INFORMATION, SO...HERE IT IS ALL BUMPED UP AND STICKIED:

ENJOY!!

HOPE IT IS HELPFUL TO EVERYONE.

EXAMPLE:
FREE WET SAMPLE
http://wetunderwater.com/

We want everyone to feel comfortable here at rfsfa (real free stuff for all), therefore am creating this post as a guideline for navigating the site and posting.

First, you will notice at the very top of the page these buttons available to click on:

Home Portal FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile You have no new messages Log out

Click on each one individually, they take you to different pages.

Search is where you can place a freebie title to see if it is posted on this site or not. If it doesn't show up as posted, you are welcome to post it in the site on the homepage accordingly. This means if it is say for example:

YOU CAN ALSO...JUST SEARCH THE MAIN WORD AND IT NORMALLY WILL BRING IT UP:

EX:
*KOTEX
*NIVEA
*SCOTTIES TISSUE

copy and paste the title in the search window (which opens when clicked on) or, type it in the search window. If nothing comes up, go to free offers on the homepage, click on "free offers" and then click on NEW to add the title and link. Click send and it will then post into the site.

While in freebies, you will notice we have split up some catergories such as: Pet good (post & find pet freebies here); Walmart & Sams club (click on the words and find/post them in that subject) Downloads and printables are posted and found in that subject....etc.,

Any and every subject area you will find the "NEW" word at the top of a post you are looking into. Just click on "NEW" and you can reply or post and get the offers. Or click on a topic and add a thankyou, question or more information.

You are welcome to add any spam free posts and replies. Add new polls, games, jokes, coupons and more if you wish.

All we ask is to please refrain from posting obscene or adult material in the site. We have a behind the closed door area for adults only.

You are welcome to ask questions here and help members along. Or even add to this post if you wish.

We are all here for one another to help make your world a fun, free, fullfilling one!
Back to top Go down
http://www.realfreestuffforall.com
lilypad
Administrator

Female
Chinese zodiac : Dragon
Number of posts : 30089
Birthday : 1964-08-03
Humor : Smile, we love ya!

My Mood
 Mood Mood: Hot Hot
 : Thanks everyone for being you!

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS GREAT INFORMATION ON HOW TO POST:   THIS IS GREAT INFORMATION ON HOW TO POST: EmptyWed 19 Nov 2008, 6:24 pm

:THX:
Back to top Go down
EEYORESHAPPY1
Friend
Friend
EEYORESHAPPY1

Newsletters Opt In * : Yes
Female
Chinese zodiac : Rat
Number of posts : 1461
Birthday : 1972-08-21
Job/Hobbies : I scrapbook, make cards, paint, draw, crochet
Humor : I do whatever the voices in my head tell me to do....
Registration date : 2008-11-03

My Mood
 Mood Mood: Stressed Stressed
 : HUGS..MY DEAR SWEET FRIENDS

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS GREAT INFORMATION ON HOW TO POST:   THIS IS GREAT INFORMATION ON HOW TO POST: EmptyWed 19 Nov 2008, 6:32 pm

Back to top Go down
denovi
denovi

Female
Number of posts : 3675
Job/Hobbies : Disabled from Fibromyalgia/coupons/freebies helping others with resources
Registration date : 2008-04-22

My Mood
 Mood Mood: Cheerful Cheerful
 :

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS GREAT INFORMATION ON HOW TO POST:   THIS IS GREAT INFORMATION ON HOW TO POST: EmptyThu 20 Nov 2008, 12:42 am

Back to top Go down
http://melissannario.proboards61.com/index.cgi
cinnyque999

Number of posts : 2235
Registration date : 2008-02-11

My Mood
 Mood Mood:
 :

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS GREAT INFORMATION ON HOW TO POST:   THIS IS GREAT INFORMATION ON HOW TO POST: EmptyThu 20 Nov 2008, 12:47 am

many thanks!
Back to top Go down
badabing

badabing

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2008-12-23

My Mood
 Mood Mood:
 : Merry Christmas!

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS GREAT INFORMATION ON HOW TO POST:   THIS IS GREAT INFORMATION ON HOW TO POST: EmptyTue 28 Apr 2009, 11:47 am

THIS IS GREAT INFORMATION ON HOW TO POST: Hello-5
Back to top Go down
Debra123

Debra123

Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2008-02-02

My Mood
 Mood Mood: Mellow Mellow
 :

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS GREAT INFORMATION ON HOW TO POST:   THIS IS GREAT INFORMATION ON HOW TO POST: EmptySat 09 Oct 2010, 11:37 pm

ty
Back to top Go down
larissa
Administrator
larissa

Number of posts : 8141
Registration date : 2008-02-03

My Mood
 Mood Mood: Amused Amused
 :

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS GREAT INFORMATION ON HOW TO POST:   THIS IS GREAT INFORMATION ON HOW TO POST: EmptyTue 12 Oct 2010, 5:09 pm

HEY...THIS IS GREAT INFORMATION, SO...HERE IT IS ALL BUMPED UP AND STICKIED:

ENJOY!!

We want everyone to feel comfortable here at rfsfa (real free stuff for all), therefore am creating this post as a guideline for navigating the site and posting.

First, you will notice at the very top of the page these buttons available to click on:

Home Portal FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile You have no new messages Log out

Search is where you can place a freebie title to see if it is posted on this site or not. If it doesn't show up as posted, you are welcome to post it in the site on the homepage accordingly. This means if it is say for example:

Ecover Washing Up Liquid (title)
http://www.its-ecological.com/ (link)

EX:
*KOTEX
*NIVEA
*SCOTTIES TISSUE

copy and paste the title in the search window (which opens when clicked on) or, type it in the search window. If nothing comes up, go to free offers on the homepage, click on "free offers" and then click on NEW to add the title and link. Click send and it will then post into the site.

While in freebies, you will notice we have split up some catergories such as: Pet good (post & find pet freebies here); Walmart & Sams club (click on the words and find/post them in that subject) Downloads and printables are posted and found in that subject....etc.,

Any and every subject area you will find the "NEW" word at the top of a post you are looking into. Just click on "NEW" and you can reply or post and get the offers. Or click on a topic and add a thankyou, question or more information.

You are welcome to add any spam free posts and replies. Add new polls, games, jokes, coupons and more if you wish.

All we ask is to please refrain from posting obscene or adult material in the site. We have a behind the closed door area for adults only.

You are welcome to ask questions here and help members along. Or even add to this post if you wish.

We are all here for one another to help make your world a fun, free, fullfilling one!
Back to top Go down
mandy
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 8839
Job/Hobbies : REAL FREE STUFF FOR ALL
Humor : me.
Registration date : 2008-01-24

My Mood
 Mood Mood: Buzzed Buzzed
 :

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS GREAT INFORMATION ON HOW TO POST:   THIS IS GREAT INFORMATION ON HOW TO POST: EmptyTue 16 Nov 2010, 9:24 pm

Good stuff!
Back to top Go down
http://realfreestuffforall.com
lilypad
Administrator

Female

My Mood

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS GREAT INFORMATION ON HOW TO POST:   THIS IS GREAT INFORMATION ON HOW TO POST: EmptyWed 01 Dec 2010, 3:15 pm

Good stuff!
Back to top Go down
applespeachespumpkinpie

applespeachespumpkinpie

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2009-03-06

My Mood
 Mood Mood:
 :

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS GREAT INFORMATION ON HOW TO POST:   THIS IS GREAT INFORMATION ON HOW TO POST: EmptyTue 13 Mar 2012, 7:51 am

THIS IS GREAT INFORMATION ON HOW TO POST: Applepie
Back to top Go down
oldbroad

oldbroad

Number of posts : 184
Humor : destined to be an OLD BROAD with plenty to bitch about.
Registration date : 2008-12-05

My Mood
 Mood Mood:
 :

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS GREAT INFORMATION ON HOW TO POST:   THIS IS GREAT INFORMATION ON HOW TO POST: EmptyMon 26 Mar 2012, 9:02 am

THIS IS GREAT INFORMATION ON HOW TO POST: 242389 THIS IS GREAT INFORMATION ON HOW TO POST: 242389 THIS IS GREAT INFORMATION ON HOW TO POST: 242389 THIS IS GREAT INFORMATION ON HOW TO POST: 242389
Back to top Go down
lilypad
Administrator

Female

My Mood

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS GREAT INFORMATION ON HOW TO POST:   THIS IS GREAT INFORMATION ON HOW TO POST: EmptyThu 19 Apr 2012, 9:14 am

SNIF GOOD
Back to top Go down
nickles

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-02-02

My Mood
 Mood Mood:
 :

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS GREAT INFORMATION ON HOW TO POST:   THIS IS GREAT INFORMATION ON HOW TO POST: EmptyThu 19 Jul 2012, 2:12 pm

Helpful, I need it!
Back to top Go down
JUANN
Administrator

Number of posts : 3955
Registration date : 2008-12-29

My Mood
 Mood Mood:
 :

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS GREAT INFORMATION ON HOW TO POST:   THIS IS GREAT INFORMATION ON HOW TO POST: EmptyThu 13 Feb 2014, 6:26 am

ladibug wrote:
FOUND THIS OLD POST FROM LILYPAD AND I THOUGHT...HEY...THIS IS GREAT INFORMATION, SO...HERE IT IS ALL BUMPED UP AND STICKIED:

ENJOY!!

EXAMPLE:
FREE WET SAMPLE
http://wetunderwater.com/

EX:
*KOTEX
*NIVEA
*SCOTTIES TISSUE

Back to top Go down
aileen2
aileen2

Newsletters Opt In * : No
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2014-05-04

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS GREAT INFORMATION ON HOW TO POST:   THIS IS GREAT INFORMATION ON HOW TO POST: EmptySun 04 May 2014, 9:58 am

Just signed up so, i really need this! :D
Back to top Go down
carmela1
Friend
Friend

Newsletters Opt In * : Yes
Female
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2014-05-05

My Mood
 Mood Mood: Cheerful Cheerful
 :

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS GREAT INFORMATION ON HOW TO POST:   THIS IS GREAT INFORMATION ON HOW TO POST: EmptyWed 28 May 2014, 9:43 pm

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS GREAT INFORMATION ON HOW TO POST:   THIS IS GREAT INFORMATION ON HOW TO POST: Empty

Back to top Go down

THIS IS GREAT INFORMATION ON HOW TO POST:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1