Free samples, coupons, cheap shopping, free shipping, freebies, outlet, discounts, printables, promotions, Facebook & Twitter

HomeFree Samples, Food, Software, Books, Baby Stuff and much more!Latest imagesShop AmazonPrint / Clip / Save It's LIKE printing MONEY!Store Categories A - ZHot DealsBLOGSearchRegisterLog in
Click:
Stores
Rule Of Thumb
Please only sign up if you are comfortable with the offer. 
We check the offers PRIOR to posting them here, so most of them ARE good and totally SAFE!
However, we "CANNOT" be held responsible if you don't recieve your offers.  
 There are many subjects we offer along with the freebies, such as contests, chat, fun stuff, jokes, games, coupons, great deals and even a real bargain shopping page.  Enjoy!
Poll
Which room is the hardest to keep organized?
Bathroom
GOT A GOOD "LIGHTBULB" JOKE?   SHARE Vote_lcap0%GOT A GOOD "LIGHTBULB" JOKE?   SHARE Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Bedroom
GOT A GOOD "LIGHTBULB" JOKE?   SHARE Vote_lcap0%GOT A GOOD "LIGHTBULB" JOKE?   SHARE Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Child's bedroom
GOT A GOOD "LIGHTBULB" JOKE?   SHARE Vote_lcap33%GOT A GOOD "LIGHTBULB" JOKE?   SHARE Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Family room
 0% [ 0 ]
Home office
GOT A GOOD "LIGHTBULB" JOKE?   SHARE Vote_lcap17%GOT A GOOD "LIGHTBULB" JOKE?   SHARE Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Kitchen
GOT A GOOD "LIGHTBULB" JOKE?   SHARE Vote_lcap50%GOT A GOOD "LIGHTBULB" JOKE?   SHARE Vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Living room
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 553 on Sun 22 Jan 2012, 8:29 pm
Statistics
We have 4566 registered users
The newest registered user is carney70

Our users have posted a total of 185706 messages in 70088 subjects

GOT A GOOD "LIGHTBULB" JOKE? SHARE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jolissa

jolissa

Female
Number of posts : 608
Job/Hobbies : LOOKING FOR A GOOD LAUGH
Humor : Allow me to introduce my selves
Registration date : 2008-09-04

My Mood
 Mood Mood:
 :

GOT A GOOD "LIGHTBULB" JOKE?   SHARE Empty
PostSubject: GOT A GOOD "LIGHTBULB" JOKE? SHARE   GOT A GOOD "LIGHTBULB" JOKE?   SHARE EmptyFri 10 Oct 2008, 4:20 pm

Q: How many gypsies does it take to change a lightbulb ?
A: None, but you lose a lot of light bulbs.

Note: None because gypsies don't have mains electricity, and the losing is a play on the larcenous reputation of Gypsies. You give a Gypsy a light bulb and ask him to change the hallway lamp, pretty soon you have one less light bulb and the hallway lamp is still out.)

Q: How many Helmsley employees does it take to change a lightbulb ?
A: 100: 99 to try, and one to fire them all.

Note: Leona Helmsley is the owner of a New York hotel who was a terrible person to work for. She fired employees at little or no provocation. She was so nasty to her employees that she was known as the "Queen of Mean".)

Q: How many pot growers does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A: None, they use fluorescent bulbs instead.

Note: Fluorescent light is closer to natural sunlight than an incandescent bulb, so anyone using artificial light (which pot growers might do to keep their crops covered and safe from flying, prying eyes) to grow stuff would probably use fluorescent light rather than incandescent.

Last edited by jolissa on Sat 18 Oct 2008, 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jolissa

jolissa

Female

My Mood
 Mood Mood:
 :

PostSubject: Re: GOT A GOOD "LIGHTBULB" JOKE? SHARE   GOT A GOOD "LIGHTBULB" JOKE?   SHARE EmptySat 18 Oct 2008, 7:30 pm

Q: How many (generation) Xers does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A: Two, one to go and shoplift the bulb so the boomers have something to screw in and the other to screw it in for minimum wage.

Q: How many vampires does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A: None, they *like* it in the dark.

Q: How many alt.vampyres readers does it take to change a lightbulb ?
A: None! Yecch! We LOVE the dark, stupid!

Q: How many dull people does it take to change a light bulb?
A: One.

Q: How many one-armed people does it take to change a lightbulb ?
A: Only one, as long as he kept the till receipt.

Q: How many [members of your favorite group] does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
A: Two, but they have to be *really tiny*.

Q: How many Pygmies does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A: At least three. (Notes: think height!)
Back to top Go down
jolissa

jolissa

Female

My Mood
 Mood Mood:
 :

PostSubject: Re: GOT A GOOD "LIGHTBULB" JOKE? SHARE   GOT A GOOD "LIGHTBULB" JOKE?   SHARE EmptySun 19 Oct 2008, 7:25 pm

Q: How many mathematicians does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
A: None. It's left to the reader as an exercise.

A: Just one, once you've managed to present the problem in terms he/she is familiar with.

A: One. He gives it to six Oregonians, thereby simplifying the problem to the previous question.

Q: How many statisticians does it take to change a lightbulb ?
A: This should be determined using a nonparametric procedure, since statisticians are not normal.

Q: How many statisticians does it take to change a lightbulb ?
A: Walt Pirie to hold the bulb and one psychologist, one economist, one sociologist and one anthroplogist to pull away the ladder.

Q: How many Union Electricians does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A: Seventeen - One to give the bulb to the screw-inner. One to screw in the bulb. One to hold him on the step ladder. Four to hold the step ladder steady. One to flick the switch to test the bulb. One to make sure that the other bulbs in the room will need fixing. One to supervise. Two to take a coffee break, one to eat lunch, and one to nap. One to plot the best way of breaking into the apartment at night. One to drink gin n tonics with the yuppies.
Back to top Go down
jolissa

jolissa

Female

My Mood
 Mood Mood:
 :

PostSubject: Re: GOT A GOOD "LIGHTBULB" JOKE? SHARE   GOT A GOOD "LIGHTBULB" JOKE?   SHARE EmptyMon 20 Oct 2008, 5:27 am

Q: How many C++ programmers does it take to change a light bulb?
A: At least a dozen, but it's impossible to tell which one it is, because they're all pointing at each other going "That's me, over there !"

Q: How many Bill Gates' (runs Microsoft) does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: None. He simply declares darkness to be the new standard.

Q: How many members of the U.S.S. Enterprise does it take to change a light bulb?
A: All of them. Bones to say "Its dead Jim", Uhura to send a distress signal, Sulu to listen to Chekov saying "Light bulbs vere really an old russian invention", Spock to be fascinated by the illogic inherent in the early demise of the light bulb, Scotty to do the work, and Kirk to get the girl.

Q: How many Democratic presidential candidates from 1988 did it take to screw in a lightbulb ?
A: (Bruce Babbitt) It's foolish to talk about screwing in light bulbs when we haven't even taken the first step, and that is to remove the old bulb. I challenge my fellow candidates to stand up with me and help me remove this old light bulb [stands, but nobody else does] Hah! What wimps. You guys make Bush look like Rambo.

Q: How many Democratic presidential candidates from 1988 did it take to screw in a lightbulb ?
A: (Richard Gephart) It doesn't matter whether the bulb is changed or not; it only matters that the new bulb was made in the US of A. Taiwan and South Korea have put up massive barriers to importing US light bulbs; we'll see how they like it when their bulbs cost $10,000 to screw in here.
Back to top Go down
jolissa

jolissa

Female

My Mood
 Mood Mood:
 :

PostSubject: Re: GOT A GOOD "LIGHTBULB" JOKE? SHARE   GOT A GOOD "LIGHTBULB" JOKE?   SHARE EmptyTue 28 Oct 2008, 8:12 am

Q: How many C++ programmers does it take to change a light bulb?
A: At least a dozen, but it's impossible to tell which one it is, because they're all pointing at each other going "That's me, over there !"

Q: How many Bill Gates' (runs Microsoft) does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: None. He simply declares darkness to be the new standard.

Q: How many members of the U.S.S. Enterprise does it take to change a light bulb?
A: All of them. Bones to say "Its dead Jim", Uhura to send a distress signal, Sulu to listen to Chekov saying "Light bulbs vere really an old russian invention", Spock to be fascinated by the illogic inherent in the early demise of the light bulb, Scotty to do the work, and Kirk to get the girl.

A: (Bruce Babbitt) It's foolish to talk about screwing in light bulbs when we haven't even taken the first step, and that is to remove the old bulb. I challenge my fellow candidates to stand up with me and help me remove this old light bulb [stands, but nobody else does] Hah! What wimps. You guys make Bush look like Rambo.

A: (Richard Gephart) It doesn't matter whether the bulb is changed or not; it only matters that the new bulb was made in the US of A. Taiwan and South Korea have put up massive barriers to importing US light bulbs; we'll see how they like it when their bulbs cost $10,000 to screw in here.
Back to top Go down
jolissa

jolissa

Female

My Mood
 Mood Mood:
 :

PostSubject: Re: GOT A GOOD "LIGHTBULB" JOKE? SHARE   GOT A GOOD "LIGHTBULB" JOKE?   SHARE EmptyFri 31 Oct 2008, 4:23 am

Q: How many Israelis does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A: Six--four to storm the room and take control of it, one to forcibly eject the old bulb, and another one to screw it in.

Q: How many SAS men does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: Three. One to change it and two to shout GO! GO! GO!

Q: How many Australians does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A: Two--one to say "She'll be right mate" and one to fetch the beers.

Q: How many Australians does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A: 16. One to change the bulb and 15 to say "Good on yer, mate!"

Q: How many armies does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: At least five. The Germans to start it, the French to give up really easily after only trying for a little while, the Italians to make a start, get nowhere, and then try again from the other side, the Americans to turn up late and finish it off and take all the credit, and the Swiss to pretend nothing out of the ordinary is happening.

Q: How many Scousers does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A: One, but 200 had to apply for the job.

Q: How many Liverpool supporters does it take to change a lightbulb ?
A: 96. One to change it and 95 to get killed in the crush when the whole city turns up to watch.

Note: Topical to the Hillsborough disaster.

Q: How many cryonicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Four - One to ensure that the light bulb is certifiably dead, one to perfuse it with cryoprotectants, one to slowly cool it to liquid nitrogen temperature, and one to wait two hundred years for technology to advance sufficiently to revive it.
Back to top Go down
jolissa

jolissa

Female

My Mood
 Mood Mood:
 :

PostSubject: Re: GOT A GOOD "LIGHTBULB" JOKE? SHARE   GOT A GOOD "LIGHTBULB" JOKE?   SHARE EmptyTue 04 Nov 2008, 9:45 am

Q: How many bikers does it take to change a light bulb?
A: It takes two. One to change the bulb, and the other to kick the switch.

Q: How many Hell's Angels does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A: Only one. But do you really want to hang upside down with a light bulb up your ass for asking??

Q: How many referral agents does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A: Two: One to screw you out of a fee, and the other to send you to a store where they ran out of bulbs weeks ago.

Q: How many physiotherapists does it take to change a lightbulb ?
A: None. They just give the dead bulb some exercises to do and hope it will be working a bit better the next time they see it.

Q: How many emergency room technicians does it take to change a lightbulb ?
A: One, but the bulb will have to spend 45 minutes in the waiting room.

Q: How many NHS hospital staff does it take to change a lightbulb ?
A: Six. One to diagnose the problem, one to take an X-ray, one to wheel in the replacement on a trolley, one to apply an anaesthetic, one to do the delicate operation, and one to examine the late bulb in a post-mortem.

Q: How many NHS hospital staff does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: Six. Person (1) reports bulb is not working and requests a new one. Department supervisor (2) sends order form to maintenance department. Maintenance department clerk (3) decides whether to make it priority case. Job booked. Supervisor (4) decides whether it should be done individually or with other jobs. Order is placed in maintenance man's pigeonhole. Maintenance man (5) fills in ticket describing job. He picks up the parts needed. He goes to scene of faulty lightbulb. He fits bulb or discovers he cannot mend light. He returns to department and reports back. He completes work ticket putting this in writing. Work ticket is checked by maintenance department to see whether order carried out. Then checked to see task completed in time set out under department guidelines. Ticket filed. Member of department (6) checks ticket against department work plan. Details go into department's workload report.

Q: How many body builders/weightlifters does it take to change a lightbulb ?
A: Four. One to change the lightbulb. One to spot. The other two to stand and yell support (Come on! You can do it! etc...) But they only get three attempts.
Back to top Go down
jolissa

jolissa

Female

My Mood
 Mood Mood:
 :

PostSubject: Re: GOT A GOOD "LIGHTBULB" JOKE? SHARE   GOT A GOOD "LIGHTBULB" JOKE?   SHARE EmptyFri 07 Nov 2008, 3:40 pm

Q: How many members of Marillion does it take to change a light-bulb?"
A: Well, I thought it was going to be something to do with Fish (as in the ubiquitous surrealists joke,) but in fact the answer was only 2, but first they had to figure out how Genesis would have done it. Apparently this would be hilarious to fans of these groups, who believe Marillion to be Genesis copycats.

Q: How many members of Take That does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: They can't sing, they can't dance so what makes you think they can change a lightbulb?

Q: How many contrabassoon players does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: Five. One to hold the bulb and the other four to figure out the fingerings.

Q: How many guitarists does it take to change a lightbulb ?
A: Five. One to change it, and four to stand around going "Huh ! I could've done that !"

A: 5, one to do it and 4 to say that they liked it but would have done it a bit differently.

A: It can't be done. They only know how to twist things to the right.

Q: How many bassists does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A: Five-one to do it and four to beat back all the guitarists who are trying to elbow him out of the spotlight.

A: None. The keyboardist does it with his left hand.
Back to top Go down
EEYORESHAPPY1
Friend
Friend
EEYORESHAPPY1

Newsletters Opt In * : Yes
Female
Chinese zodiac : Rat
Number of posts : 1461
Birthday : 1972-08-21
Job/Hobbies : I scrapbook, make cards, paint, draw, crochet
Humor : I do whatever the voices in my head tell me to do....
Registration date : 2008-11-03

My Mood
 Mood Mood: Stressed Stressed
 : HUGS..MY DEAR SWEET FRIENDS

PostSubject: Re: GOT A GOOD "LIGHTBULB" JOKE? SHARE   GOT A GOOD "LIGHTBULB" JOKE?   SHARE EmptySat 08 Nov 2008, 9:15 pm

How many blondes does it take to change a light bulb?

3. one to go up the ladder and 2 to turn the ladder around and around :happy:
Back to top Go down
lilypad
Administrator

Female
Chinese zodiac : Dragon
Number of posts : 30089
Birthday : 1964-08-03
Humor : Smile, we love ya!
Registration date : 2008-01-23

My Mood
 Mood Mood: Hot Hot
 : Thanks everyone for being you!

PostSubject: Re: GOT A GOOD "LIGHTBULB" JOKE? SHARE   GOT A GOOD "LIGHTBULB" JOKE?   SHARE EmptySat 08 Nov 2008, 11:55 pm

:thrilled: giggle :thrilled:
Back to top Go down
http://www.realfreestuffforall.com
jolissa

jolissa

Female

My Mood
 Mood Mood:
 :

PostSubject: Re: GOT A GOOD "LIGHTBULB" JOKE? SHARE   GOT A GOOD "LIGHTBULB" JOKE?   SHARE EmptyMon 10 Nov 2008, 7:56 pm

A: It doesn't matter. Nobody will notice anyway.

A: Just one, but the guitarist has to show him first

Q: How many keyboardists does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A: One to light a candle and say it's just as good as electric light.

A: None: "I've got a candle that looks just like it."

A: Lightbulbs? C'mon, I got sunlight, fluorescent, candles-anything you want.

A: "Oh, just one. But this bulb won't do. You want to use a 3-way bulb, but if you can afford it, I hear that next month GE will be coming out .... "

A: Only one, but if you wait until next month, Yamaha will have a new model bulb out which is much better.

A: Two: One to screw in the bulb, and one to patch it into the Korg.
Back to top Go down
jolissa

jolissa

Female

My Mood
 Mood Mood:
 :

PostSubject: Re: GOT A GOOD "LIGHTBULB" JOKE? SHARE   GOT A GOOD "LIGHTBULB" JOKE?   SHARE EmptyFri 14 Nov 2008, 8:06 am

Q: How many neurophysiologists does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: Six. One to remove the old bulb and examine it under the microscope to find out what went wrong, one to blow a tube of glass into the bulb shape, one to coil the tungsten wire filament, one to clean up the metal base of the old bulb, one to operate the vacuum pump to get rid of the air in the bulb and one to apply the glue to seal the new bulb into the old base. The new bulb won't work, of course, but the whole process uses up a lot of expensive equipment and keeps several intelligent people happily employed doing something totally useless.

Q: How many pessimists does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A: None, the old one is probably screwed in too tight.

Q: How many pessimists does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A: None, it's a waste of time because the new bulb probably won't work either.

Q: How many optimists does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A: None, they're convinced that the power will come back on soon.

Q: How many IBM types does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Just one, provided there's an engineer around to explain how to do it.

Q: How many IBM CPU's does it take to turn on a light bulb?
A: 33 - 1 to process the instruction and 32 to process the interrupt.

Q: How many Apple and IBM nuts does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: An infinite number: nothing useful gets done while they're arguing. Finally a disgusted generic computer user (who will use any type that is in front of him) gets up and changes the bulb, elbowing the participants aside. The size of the crowd arguing seems to be a function of time, although whether or not the function is exponential is not known.

Q: How many Apple employees does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
A: Seven. One to screw it in and six to design the tee-shirts.
Back to top Go down
mandy
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 8839
Job/Hobbies : REAL FREE STUFF FOR ALL
Humor : me.
Registration date : 2008-01-24

My Mood
 Mood Mood: Buzzed Buzzed
 :

PostSubject: Re: GOT A GOOD "LIGHTBULB" JOKE? SHARE   GOT A GOOD "LIGHTBULB" JOKE?   SHARE EmptyFri 14 Nov 2008, 8:28 am

giggle
Back to top Go down
http://realfreestuffforall.com
kewlchick2003

kewlchick2003

Female
Number of posts : 6464
Job/Hobbies : Special Education Teacher, Respite Care Work, Disability Advocate, Scrapbooker, Coffee Lover, Cats
Registration date : 2008-11-08

My Mood
 Mood Mood: Sleepy Sleepy
 :

PostSubject: Re: GOT A GOOD "LIGHTBULB" JOKE? SHARE   GOT A GOOD "LIGHTBULB" JOKE?   SHARE EmptyTue 23 Dec 2008, 9:14 pm

2funny :happiest: giggle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOT A GOOD "LIGHTBULB" JOKE? SHARE   GOT A GOOD "LIGHTBULB" JOKE?   SHARE Empty

Back to top Go down

GOT A GOOD "LIGHTBULB" JOKE? SHARE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1