Free samples, coupons, cheap shopping, free shipping, freebies, outlet, discounts, printables, promotions, Facebook & Twitter

HomeFree Samples, Food, Software, Books, Baby Stuff and much more!Latest imagesShop AmazonPrint / Clip / Save It's LIKE printing MONEY!Store Categories A - ZHot DealsBLOGSearchRegisterLog in
Click:
Stores
Rule Of Thumb
Please only sign up if you are comfortable with the offer. 
We check the offers PRIOR to posting them here, so most of them ARE good and totally SAFE!
However, we "CANNOT" be held responsible if you don't recieve your offers.  
 There are many subjects we offer along with the freebies, such as contests, chat, fun stuff, jokes, games, coupons, great deals and even a real bargain shopping page.  Enjoy!
Poll
Which room is the hardest to keep organized?
Bathroom
Free Know Stroke Materials Vote_lcap0%Free Know Stroke Materials Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Bedroom
 0% [ 0 ]
Child's bedroom
Free Know Stroke Materials Vote_lcap33%Free Know Stroke Materials Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Family room
 0% [ 0 ]
Home office
Free Know Stroke Materials Vote_lcap17%Free Know Stroke Materials Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Kitchen
Free Know Stroke Materials Vote_lcap50%Free Know Stroke Materials Vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Living room
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 553 on Sun 22 Jan 2012, 8:29 pm
Statistics
We have 4566 registered users
The newest registered user is carney70

Our users have posted a total of 185706 messages in 70088 subjects

Free Know Stroke Materials

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dragonfly
dragonfly

Female
Chinese zodiac : Cat
Number of posts : 4092
Birthday : 1963-02-20
Registration date : 2008-02-08

My Mood
 Mood Mood:
 : HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Free Know Stroke Materials Empty
PostSubject: Free Know Stroke Materials   Free Know Stroke Materials EmptyTue 19 Feb 2008, 1:34 am

The National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS) developed the Know Stroke. Know the Signs. Act in Time. public education campaign to help build awareness of the symptoms of stroke and the need to act quickly. The Know Stroke campaign materials listed below are available in a variety of formats and can be ordered for individual use or in quantity, to be distributed in community settings, including health care facilities, government agencies, businesses, non-profit organizations, and civic groups. Educational Stroke Resources for Health Professionals are also available from NINDS.

https://ice.iqsolutions.com/ninds/strokepubs.asp

thumbsup
Back to top Go down
CuZin Suzie
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11413
Job/Hobbies :
Humor : Reply with comments & I smile!
Registration date : 2008-01-22

My Mood
 Mood Mood: Daring Daring
 :

PostSubject: Re: Free Know Stroke Materials   Free Know Stroke Materials EmptyTue 19 Feb 2008, 1:36 am

Quote :
Thank you for your interest in the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS). Your request has been forwarded to appropriate staff.

Orders are usually filled and delivered to the U.S. Postal Service within 2 business days, and should be delivered to most U.S. locations within 10 business days.

If you need these publications urgently, call the NINDS Brain Resources and Information Network at 800-352-9424 to request expedited delivery at your expense.
thumbsup
Back to top Go down
http://www.realfreestuffforall.com
stelu
Administrator
stelu

Female
Number of posts : 16273
Registration date : 2008-01-24

My Mood
 Mood Mood: Cheerful Cheerful
 :

PostSubject: Re: Free Know Stroke Materials   Free Know Stroke Materials EmptyWed 28 May 2008, 3:16 am

Public Education Materials (order through NINDS free of charge)
Free Know Stroke Materials Know_the_signs75 Know Stroke. Know the Signs. Act in Time. (Brochure)
This free brochure describes the importance of knowing the symptoms of stroke and acting immediately to get treatment. This brochure is available in Spanish and English.
I would like to order 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 copies of Know Stroke. Know the Signs. Act in Time.
I would like to order 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 copies of Ataque Cerebral (fact sheet/hoja informativa)
Free Know Stroke Materials Stroke_risk_factors75 Stroke Risk Factors and Symptoms (Bookmark)
This free, laminated bookmark lists stroke risk factors and stroke symptoms. The bookmarks are available in Spanish and English.
I would like to order 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 copies of Stroke Risk Factors and Warning Signs.
I would like to order 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 copies of Apoplejía : Factores de Riesgo y Síntomas.
Free Know Stroke Materials Need_to_know75 What You Need to Know About Stroke (Brochure)
The free What You Need to Know brochure provides information on how to recognize a stroke, the need to get to the hospital quickly, and features patient testimonials. The brochure addresses the concerns of African Americans at an increased risk of stroke.
I would like to order 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 copies of What You Need to Know About Stroke.
Free Know Stroke Materials Wallet_card_front300 Know Stroke Information Card
This free wallet card provides information on stroke symptoms and a place to record medical statistics (weight, blood pressure, and cholesterol) that may relate to stroke risk.
I would like to order 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 copies of the Know Stroke Information Card.
Free Know Stroke Materials Htr_small Stroke: Hope Through Research
A 66-page booklet about the causes, symptoms, treatments, and risk factors of stroke. Included are descriptions of the different types of stroke, a glossary of stroke terms, highlights of current basic and clinical research, and a list of private organizations that can provide further information and assistance.
I would like to order 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 copies of Stroke: Hope Through Research.
I would like to order 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 copies of Accidente Cerebrovascular: Esperanza en la Investigación .
Free Know Stroke Materials Poststrokesmall Post-Stroke Rehabilitation
A fact sheet to help stroke survivors, their families, and their caregivers understand the importance of rehabilitation after a stroke and to identify the best types of services for their particular situation. Included are resources for more information about the full range of rehabilitation services.
I would like to order 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 copies of Post-Stroke Rehabilitation.
I would like to order 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 copies of La Rehabilitación después de una Apoplejía.
Free Know Stroke Materials Brain_basics_small Brain Basics: Preventing Stroke
An eight-page brochure that details healthy living habits for preventing stroke. Included are charts for scoring stroke risk.
I would like to order 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 copies of Brain Basics: Preventing Stroke.
I would like to order 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 copies of Cómo Prevenir un Accidente Cerebrovascular.
Free Know Stroke Materials Spanish_video Ataque cerebral: Conozca los síntomas y actúe a tiempo (Spanish Video)
This 13-minute video provides critical information about stroke prevention and treatment through the compelling, real-life stories of three Hispanic stroke survivors, supported by expert commentary from Dr. Jose Merino.
I would like to order 1 copy of Ataque cerebral: Conozca los síntomas y actúe a tiempo (Spanish Video).
If you wish to receive more than ten copies of a publication, please call the NINDS Brain Resources and Information Network (BRAIN) at 800-352-9424. A full list of free publications from NINDS is also available.

To whom would you like this brochure sent?
Send this publication to me.
Send this publication to a friend or relative.
Back to top Go down
lilypad
Administrator

Female
Chinese zodiac : Dragon
Number of posts : 30089
Birthday : 1964-08-03
Humor : Smile, we love ya!
Registration date : 2008-01-23

My Mood
 Mood Mood: Hot Hot
 : Thanks everyone for being you!

PostSubject: Re: Free Know Stroke Materials   Free Know Stroke Materials EmptyMon 25 Jan 2010, 11:36 am

Welcome
Back to top Go down
denovi
denovi

Female
Number of posts : 3675
Job/Hobbies : Disabled from Fibromyalgia/coupons/freebies helping others with resources
Registration date : 2008-04-22

My Mood
 Mood Mood: Cheerful Cheerful
 :

PostSubject: Re: Free Know Stroke Materials   Free Know Stroke Materials EmptyTue 26 Jan 2010, 3:31 am

ty
Back to top Go down
http://melissannario.proboards61.com/index.cgi
ladibug
Administrator
ladibug

Female
Chinese zodiac : Dog
Number of posts : 25676
Birthday : 1970-03-24
Location : May you live as long as you want, and never want as long as you live.
Job/Hobbies : “Who gossips with you will gossip of you”
Humor : “A good laugh and a long sleep are the two best cures”
Registration date : 2008-01-23

My Mood
 Mood Mood: Busy Busy
 :

PostSubject: Re: Free Know Stroke Materials   Free Know Stroke Materials EmptySun 04 Sep 2011, 9:52 pm

OH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Know Stroke Materials   Free Know Stroke Materials Empty

Back to top Go down

Free Know Stroke Materials

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1