Free samples, coupons, cheap shopping, free shipping, freebies, outlet, discounts, printables, promotions, Facebook & Twitter

HomeFree Samples, Food, Software, Books, Baby Stuff and much more!Latest imagesShop AmazonPrint / Clip / Save It's LIKE printing MONEY!Store Categories A - ZHot DealsBLOGSearchRegisterLog in
Click:
Stores
Rule Of Thumb
Please only sign up if you are comfortable with the offer. 
We check the offers PRIOR to posting them here, so most of them ARE good and totally SAFE!
However, we "CANNOT" be held responsible if you don't recieve your offers.  
 There are many subjects we offer along with the freebies, such as contests, chat, fun stuff, jokes, games, coupons, great deals and even a real bargain shopping page.  Enjoy!
Poll
Which room is the hardest to keep organized?
Bathroom
AMAZON MOM w/FREE 2 DAY SHIPPING! Vote_lcap0%AMAZON MOM w/FREE 2 DAY SHIPPING! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Bedroom
AMAZON MOM w/FREE 2 DAY SHIPPING! Vote_lcap0%AMAZON MOM w/FREE 2 DAY SHIPPING! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Child's bedroom
AMAZON MOM w/FREE 2 DAY SHIPPING! Vote_lcap33%AMAZON MOM w/FREE 2 DAY SHIPPING! Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Family room
 0% [ 0 ]
Home office
AMAZON MOM w/FREE 2 DAY SHIPPING! Vote_lcap17%AMAZON MOM w/FREE 2 DAY SHIPPING! Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Kitchen
AMAZON MOM w/FREE 2 DAY SHIPPING! Vote_lcap50%AMAZON MOM w/FREE 2 DAY SHIPPING! Vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Living room
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 553 on Sun 22 Jan 2012, 8:29 pm
Statistics
We have 4566 registered users
The newest registered user is carney70

Our users have posted a total of 185706 messages in 70088 subjects

AMAZON MOM w/FREE 2 DAY SHIPPING!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
stelu
Administrator
stelu

Female
Number of posts : 16273
Registration date : 2008-01-24

My Mood
 Mood Mood: Cheerful Cheerful
 :

AMAZON MOM w/FREE 2 DAY SHIPPING! Empty
PostSubject: AMAZON MOM w/FREE 2 DAY SHIPPING!   AMAZON MOM w/FREE 2 DAY SHIPPING! EmptyMon 20 Dec 2010, 9:29 am

AMAZON MOM ~ Register FREE ~ Get FREE 2 Day Shipping Plus, More: Click Here!AMAZON MOM w/FREE 2 DAY SHIPPING! Ir?t=reafrestu-20&l=ur2&o=1

Wahoo! I have some exciting news for all you parents out there that love Amazon! You see, Amazon has a new program called Amazon Mom! This is a totally FREE program for parents and caregivers that gives you:

• FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime: When you join Amazon Mom, you will receive FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime for the first 3 months of your membership. For each $25 you spend within a single order in the Baby store, they’ll grant you an additional month of Amazon Prime shipping benefits. You can earn up to one year from the date you joined Amazon Mom!

• 30% off select diapers and wipes: As an Amazon Mom, you receive an additional 15% discount on top of the standard 15% discount on select diapers and wipes when you sign up for Subscribe & Save delivery.

• Exclusive e-mail discounts and offers

How great is this?! Now what are you waiting for… Go sign up!

Can you imagine – no shipping fees for holiday shopping? It’s better then going to the store, because you save the gas and don’t pay for it to be dropped on your door step!

Amazon.com Gift Cards are redeemable storewide and never expire. Send gift cards by e-mail, Facebook, print-at-home... http://amzn.to/bUsssu

Amazon.com Gift Cards

Amazon.com Gift Cards are redeemable storewide and never expire. Send gift cards by e-mail, Facebook, print-at-home, or mail with free one-day shipping.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How to Buy an Amazon Gift Card ~

Purchasing an Amazon gift card can be a great way to deliver a winning gift without knowing someone's specific tastes. In fact, to buy an Amazon gift card, you don't even have to know the recipient's name. Follow these tips to buy an Amazon gift card from Amazon's official website.

Instructions

Visit Amazon's official website and sign into your account. Select the "Gift Card" link from the top of the menu list.
Read the information provided about Amazon Gift Cards. Be sure to review the terms and conditions of purchasing and using a gift card. Agree to these terms and conditions before proceeding.
Decide on the format of gift card you want to purchase. Amazon gift cards are available in electronic, printable and mailable formats. The format you choose largely depends on your preference and the information you have available on the intended recipient. Electronic formats enable purchasers with only a recipient's email address to deliver the gift card; mailable gift cards need a valid, physical address for delivery; printable gift cards don't require a name or an email address.
Click "Buy Now" under the preferred gift card format.
Enter a gift card amount between $5 and $5,000. Type the rest of the required information. Depending on your format choice, the required information may include email addresses, first and last names or a mailing address. Add a message to personalize your gift card.
Choose "Continue" when done. Select a payment method and authorize the transaction.
Review the successful payment and information page. Read and follow any additional instructions or advisements about your gift card purchase.

Last edited by stelu on Fri 27 Dec 2013, 7:53 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.realfreestuffforall.com
Candiman

Candiman

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2008-12-29

My Mood
 Mood Mood:
 :

PostSubject: Re: AMAZON MOM w/FREE 2 DAY SHIPPING!   AMAZON MOM w/FREE 2 DAY SHIPPING! EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010, 3:08 pm

THANKS
Back to top Go down
AndrewGrant

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-11-24

My Mood
 :

PostSubject: AMAZON MOM ~ Register FREE ~ Get FREE 2 Day Shipping Plus, More: Click Here!   AMAZON MOM w/FREE 2 DAY SHIPPING! EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010, 3:03 am

Wahoo! I have some exciting news for all you parents out there that love Amazon! You see, Amazon has a new program called Amazon Mom! This is a totally FREE program for parents and caregivers that gives you:

• FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime: When you join Amazon Mom, you will receive FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime for the first 3 months of your membership. For each $25 you spend within a single order in the Baby store, they’ll grant you an additional month of Amazon Prime shipping benefits. You can earn up to one year from the date you joined Amazon Mom!

• 30% off select diapers and wipes: As an Amazon Mom, you receive an additional 15% discount on top of the standard 15% discount on select diapers and wipes when you sign up for Subscribe & Save delivery.

Back to top Go down
lucielle

lucielle

Female
Chinese zodiac : Cat
Number of posts : 328
Birthday : 1951-02-14
Job/Hobbies : LUCY: I have a plan.
Humor : ETHEL : I'm still recuperating from your last plan.
Registration date : 2008-09-04

My Mood
 Mood Mood: Confused Confused
 :

PostSubject: Re: AMAZON MOM w/FREE 2 DAY SHIPPING!   AMAZON MOM w/FREE 2 DAY SHIPPING! EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010, 10:25 am

:LOLOL:
Back to top Go down
lilypad
Administrator

Female
Chinese zodiac : Dragon
Number of posts : 30089
Birthday : 1964-08-03
Humor : Smile, we love ya!
Registration date : 2008-01-23

My Mood
 Mood Mood: Hot Hot
 : Thanks everyone for being you!

PostSubject: Re: AMAZON MOM w/FREE 2 DAY SHIPPING!   AMAZON MOM w/FREE 2 DAY SHIPPING! EmptySat 01 Jan 2011, 4:37 pm

ty
Back to top Go down
ladibug
Administrator
ladibug

Female
Chinese zodiac : Dog
Number of posts : 25676
Birthday : 1970-03-24
Location : May you live as long as you want, and never want as long as you live.
Job/Hobbies : “Who gossips with you will gossip of you”
Humor : “A good laugh and a long sleep are the two best cures”

My Mood
 Mood Mood: Busy Busy
 :

PostSubject: Re: AMAZON MOM w/FREE 2 DAY SHIPPING!   AMAZON MOM w/FREE 2 DAY SHIPPING! EmptyFri 25 Feb 2011, 9:21 am

Amazon Mom Coupon Codes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Save 10% on Sunshine Kids Radian XTSL Convertible Car Seat by entering SSKIDSCS at checkout. valid 2/23-3/9

$5 off select Philips Avent Bottles with BOTTLES9 at checkout. valid 2/23-3/23 (valid for Philips Avent BPA free bottles, 9 oz, 5pk or 4 oz, 5 pack)

Save 30% on Simple Wishes Hands Free Breast Pump Bustier by entering code MOMWISH6 at checkout. Valid 2/23-3/2

Save 10% on Boon Products by entering BOONMOM4 at checkout. Valid 2/23-3/2

Save 25% on Halo Products by entering HALOBABY at checkout. Valid 2/23-3/9

Save 10% on Ju Ju Be products by entering JUJUBESM at checkout. Valid 2/23-3/9

Save 5% on DwellStudio baby furniture and nursery decor by entering DWELLMOM at checkout. valid 2/23-3/22

Save 15% on FuzziBunz products by entering FUZZIMOM at checkout. Valid 2/23-3/9

Save 10% on Kokopax products with KOKOBABY at checkout. valid 2/23-3/9

$4 off Prince Lionheart bebepod flex baby seat with BEBEFLEX at checkout. valid 2/23-2/28

$5 off $35 on Lamaze infant toys and gyms by entering BABYTOYS at checkout. valid 2/23-3/2

10% off Baby Chef products by entering BABYCHEF at checkout. Valid 2/23-3/9

10% off Mrs. Meyers Products with MEYERMOM at checkout. valid 2/23-3/2

----
*Offers valid while supplies last. Discounts only apply to products sold and shipped by Amazon.com, not a third party seller. Limit: 1 per customer
Back to top Go down
lilypad
Administrator

Female

My Mood

PostSubject: Re: AMAZON MOM w/FREE 2 DAY SHIPPING!   AMAZON MOM w/FREE 2 DAY SHIPPING! EmptyFri 15 Apr 2011, 7:00 pm

OH
Back to top Go down
mandy
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 8839
Job/Hobbies : REAL FREE STUFF FOR ALL
Humor : me.

My Mood
 Mood Mood: Buzzed Buzzed
 :

PostSubject: Re: AMAZON MOM w/FREE 2 DAY SHIPPING!   AMAZON MOM w/FREE 2 DAY SHIPPING! EmptyWed 18 May 2011, 11:28 pm

ty
Back to top Go down
http://realfreestuffforall.com
CuZin Suzie
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11413
Job/Hobbies :
Humor : Reply with comments & I smile!
Registration date : 2008-01-22

My Mood
 Mood Mood: Daring Daring
 :

PostSubject: Re: AMAZON MOM w/FREE 2 DAY SHIPPING!   AMAZON MOM w/FREE 2 DAY SHIPPING! EmptyThu 02 Jun 2011, 1:18 am

OH
Back to top Go down
chantilly

chantilly

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: AMAZON MOM w/FREE 2 DAY SHIPPING!   AMAZON MOM w/FREE 2 DAY SHIPPING! EmptyMon 06 Jun 2011, 12:42 am

THX
Back to top Go down
ladibug
Administrator
ladibug

Female
Location : May you live as long as you want, and never want as long as you live.

My Mood
 :

PostSubject: Re: AMAZON MOM w/FREE 2 DAY SHIPPING!   AMAZON MOM w/FREE 2 DAY SHIPPING! EmptyWed 19 Oct 2011, 8:05 am

OH
Back to top Go down
ladibug
Administrator
ladibug

Female

My Mood
 :

PostSubject: Re: AMAZON MOM w/FREE 2 DAY SHIPPING!   AMAZON MOM w/FREE 2 DAY SHIPPING! EmptyMon 23 Jul 2012, 8:50 am

Amazon again offers 3-months of Amazon Prime Membership for Free for Parents & Caregivers with an Amazon Mom free trial. Amazon Mom FAQ. Thanks whocares13

After signing up, if you would like to prevent future $79 auto-upgrade charge:

1. Go to Your Account
  2. Click Manage Prime Membership
  3. Click Do Not Upgrade
  4. Click Turn-Off Auto Upgrade
Amazon Mom Includes:

• Free 2-day shipping on qualifying items
  • 20% off Select Diapers & Wipes which qualify for subscribe & save (15% discount + 5% S&S discount)
College Students can also still get a free 6-months of Amazon Prime.
Back to top Go down
badabing

badabing

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2008-12-23

My Mood
 Mood Mood:
 : Merry Christmas!

PostSubject: Re: AMAZON MOM w/FREE 2 DAY SHIPPING!   AMAZON MOM w/FREE 2 DAY SHIPPING! EmptyWed 25 Jul 2012, 7:38 am

Wahoo! I have some exciting news for all you parents out there that
love Amazon! You see, Amazon has a new program called Amazon Mom! This
is a totally FREE program for parents and caregivers that gives you:

FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime: When you join Amazon Mom, you
will receive FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime for the first 3
months of your membership. For each $25 you spend within a single order
in the Baby store, they’ll grant you an additional month of Amazon Prime
shipping benefits. You can earn up to one year from the date you joined
Amazon Mom!

• 30% off select diapers and wipes: As an Amazon
Mom, you receive an additional 15% discount on top of the standard 15%
discount on select diapers and wipes when you sign up for Subscribe
& Save delivery.

Back to top Go down
ladibug
Administrator
ladibug

Female

My Mood
 :

PostSubject: Re: AMAZON MOM w/FREE 2 DAY SHIPPING!   AMAZON MOM w/FREE 2 DAY SHIPPING! EmptyFri 03 Aug 2012, 5:40 pm

AMAZON MOM w/FREE 2 DAY SHIPPING! 565177
Back to top Go down
stelu
Administrator
stelu

Female
Number of posts : 16273

My Mood
 :

PostSubject: Re: AMAZON MOM w/FREE 2 DAY SHIPPING!   AMAZON MOM w/FREE 2 DAY SHIPPING! EmptyFri 20 Sep 2013, 8:36 am

COOL
Back to top Go down
mandy
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 8839
Job/Hobbies : REAL FREE STUFF FOR ALL
Humor : me.

My Mood
 Mood Mood: Buzzed Buzzed
 :

PostSubject: Re: AMAZON MOM w/FREE 2 DAY SHIPPING!   AMAZON MOM w/FREE 2 DAY SHIPPING! EmptySun 20 Oct 2013, 6:45 am

stelu wrote:

AMAZON MOM ~ Register FREE ~ Get FREE 2 Day Shipping Plus, More: Click Here!AMAZON MOM w/FREE 2 DAY SHIPPING! Ir?t=reafrestu-20&l=ur2&o=1

Can you imagine – no shipping fees for holiday shopping? It’s better then going to the store, because you save the gas and don’t pay for it to be dropped on your door step!

Amazon.com Gift Cards are redeemable storewide and never expire. Send gift cards by e-mail, Facebook, print-at-home... http://amzn.to/bUsssu

Amazon.com Gift Cards

Amazon.com Gift Cards are redeemable storewide and never expire. Send gift cards by e-mail, Facebook, print-at-home, or mail with free one-day shipping.

Purchasing an Amazon gift card can be a great way to deliver a winning gift without knowing someone's specific tastes. In fact, to buy an Amazon gift card, you don't even have to know the recipient's name. Follow these tips to buy an Amazon gift card from Amazon's official website.

Instructions

Visit Amazon's official website and sign into your account. Select the "Gift Card" link from the top of the menu list.
Read the information provided about Amazon Gift Cards. Be sure to review the terms and conditions of purchasing and using a gift card. Agree to these terms and conditions before proceeding.
Decide on the format of gift card you want to purchase. Amazon gift cards are available in electronic, printable and mailable formats. The format you choose largely depends on your preference and the information you have available on the intended recipient. Electronic formats enable purchasers with only a recipient's email address to deliver the gift card; mailable gift cards need a valid, physical address for delivery; printable gift cards don't require a name or an email address.
Enter a gift card amount between $5 and $5,000. Type the rest of the required information. Depending on your format choice, the required information may include email addresses, first and last names or a mailing address. Add a message to personalize your gift card.
Choose "Continue" when done. Select a payment method and authorize the transaction.
Review the successful payment and information page. Read and follow any additional instructions or advisements about your gift card purchase.
Back to top Go down
http://realfreestuffforall.com
lilypad
Administrator

Female

My Mood

PostSubject: Re: AMAZON MOM w/FREE 2 DAY SHIPPING!   AMAZON MOM w/FREE 2 DAY SHIPPING! EmptySat 11 Jan 2014, 3:31 pm

stelu wrote:

Amazon.com Gift Cards

Instructions

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMAZON MOM w/FREE 2 DAY SHIPPING!   AMAZON MOM w/FREE 2 DAY SHIPPING! Empty

Back to top Go down

AMAZON MOM w/FREE 2 DAY SHIPPING!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1