Free samples, coupons, cheap shopping, free shipping, freebies, outlet, discounts, printables, promotions, Facebook & Twitter

HomeFree Samples, Food, Software, Books, Baby Stuff and much more!Latest imagesShop AmazonPrint / Clip / Save It's LIKE printing MONEY!Store Categories A - ZHot DealsBLOGSearchRegisterLog in
Click:
Stores
Rule Of Thumb
Please only sign up if you are comfortable with the offer. 
We check the offers PRIOR to posting them here, so most of them ARE good and totally SAFE!
However, we "CANNOT" be held responsible if you don't recieve your offers.  
 There are many subjects we offer along with the freebies, such as contests, chat, fun stuff, jokes, games, coupons, great deals and even a real bargain shopping page.  Enjoy!
Poll
Which room is the hardest to keep organized?
Bathroom
Ebates Vote_lcap0%Ebates Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Bedroom
 0% [ 0 ]
Child's bedroom
Ebates Vote_lcap33%Ebates Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Family room
 0% [ 0 ]
Home office
Ebates Vote_lcap17%Ebates Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Kitchen
Ebates Vote_lcap50%Ebates Vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Living room
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 553 on Sun 22 Jan 2012, 8:29 pm
Statistics
We have 4566 registered users
The newest registered user is carney70

Our users have posted a total of 185706 messages in 70088 subjects

Ebates

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
stelu
Administrator
stelu

Female
Number of posts : 16273
Registration date : 2008-01-24

My Mood
 Mood Mood: Cheerful Cheerful
 :

Ebates Empty
PostSubject: Ebates   Ebates EmptyMon 07 Feb 2011, 8:26 am

Click here CLAIM YOUR 10 BUCKS.

Ebates Ebates
If you’ve been holding out on signing up for Ebates, then today is your day. It’s completely free to join and they give you cash back on online purchases at over 1200 stores, that is reason enough for me. But until Tuesday, they are making it a little better…

Normally you get a $5 bonus, but when you sign up now through Tuesday, they are offering a $10 Gift Card bonus! You can choose from Barnes & Noble, Target, Home Depot or Magazines.com.
To get the credit, sign up for Ebates and go through the site before making purchases online. Once you hit $25 spent, you’ll automatically get the giftcard.

Free money for purchases you were making anyway – that’s my kind of deal!
If you’re new to this: Ebates is a great site to get cashback when you are shopping online. You sign up for an account, and then go through their link to the store you want so shop at. It will give you a percentage of the purchase price back – the amount varies by store. When you reach $5, they mail you a check! It’s a great way to save a little extra.
I wanted to tell you about Ebates, a shopping site that gives you up to 26% Cash Back every time you shop online. You can shop at over 1000 stores
including eBay, JCPenney, Macy's, Nordstrom, Overstock.com, Walmart, Kohl's and Home Depot. Plus you get additional savings with exclusive coupons,
free shipping offers, and limited-time sales!
Sign up with Ebates today and we'll each get a $5 bonus when you make your first purchase!

Happy shopping!
Ebates Ebates

Last edited by stelu on Fri 01 Nov 2013, 7:26 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.realfreestuffforall.com
lilypad
Administrator

Female
Chinese zodiac : Dragon
Number of posts : 30089
Birthday : 1964-08-03
Humor : Smile, we love ya!
Registration date : 2008-01-23

My Mood
 Mood Mood: Hot Hot
 : Thanks everyone for being you!

Ebates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebates   Ebates EmptyMon 07 Feb 2011, 3:22 pm

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
*chocolatelove*

*chocolatelove*

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2009-01-14

My Mood
 Mood Mood: Mellow Mellow
 :

Ebates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebates   Ebates EmptySun 20 Mar 2011, 8:57 am

OH
Back to top Go down
lilypad
Administrator

Female

My Mood

Ebates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebates   Ebates EmptyThu 26 May 2011, 8:56 pm

ty
Back to top Go down
GoingGreen

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2009-04-09

My Mood
 Mood Mood:
 :

Ebates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebates   Ebates EmptyWed 08 Jun 2011, 8:30 am

THX
Back to top Go down
BABYCAKES

BABYCAKES

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2009-02-13

My Mood
 Mood Mood:
 :

Ebates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebates   Ebates EmptyWed 17 Aug 2011, 6:03 pm

nuns
Back to top Go down
larissa
Administrator
larissa

Number of posts : 8141
Registration date : 2008-02-03

My Mood
 Mood Mood: Amused Amused
 :

Ebates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebates   Ebates EmptySat 17 Sep 2011, 4:04 pm

Why We Ask You To Sign Up
You can earn cash back at any of over 1,200 stores any time you start your shopping trip at Ebates.com. There are no points to redeem, no forms to mail in, and no fees. Stores pay Ebates a sales commission for sending shoppers their way, and Ebates uses the commission to pay you cash back. All we need is an email address so we can notify you when your cash back has been credited. To date, our members have already earned more than $55,000,000 and you can join them today
Back to top Go down
Brandy

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Ebates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebates   Ebates EmptySun 11 Dec 2011, 7:29 pm

THX
Back to top Go down
ladibug
Administrator
ladibug

Female
Chinese zodiac : Dog
Number of posts : 25676
Birthday : 1970-03-24
Location : May you live as long as you want, and never want as long as you live.
Job/Hobbies : “Who gossips with you will gossip of you”
Humor : “A good laugh and a long sleep are the two best cures”

My Mood
 Mood Mood: Busy Busy
 :

Ebates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebates   Ebates EmptyTue 10 Jan 2012, 1:10 pm

COOL
Back to top Go down
tora

tora

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-09-27

My Mood
 Mood Mood:
 :

Ebates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebates   Ebates EmptyFri 17 Feb 2012, 7:17 am

GREAT
Back to top Go down
undecided

Newsletters Opt In * : Yes
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2012-02-26

Ebates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebates   Ebates EmptyThu 15 Mar 2012, 12:47 am

Back to top Go down
lilypad
Administrator

Female

My Mood

Ebates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebates   Ebates EmptyMon 30 Sep 2013, 5:38 pm

stelu wrote:

Ebates Ebates
If you’ve been holding out on signing up for Ebates, then today is your day. It’s completely free to join and they give you cash back on online purchases at over 1200 stores, that is reason enough for me. But until Tuesday, they are making it a little better…

Normally you get a $5 bonus, but when you sign up now through Tuesday, they are offering a $10 Gift Card bonus! You can choose from Barnes & Noble, Target, Home Depot or Magazines.com.
To get the credit, sign up for Ebates and go through the site before making purchases online. Once you hit $25 spent, you’ll automatically get the giftcard.

If you’re new to this: Ebates is a great site to get cashback when you are shopping online. You sign up for an account, and then go through their link to the store you want so shop at. It will give you a percentage of the purchase price back – the amount varies by store. When you reach $5, they mail you a check! It’s a great way to save a little extra.
I wanted to tell you about Ebates, a shopping site that gives you up to 26% Cash Back every time you shop online. You can shop at over 1000 stores
including eBay, JCPenney, Macy's, Nordstrom, Overstock.com, Walmart, Kohl's and Home Depot. Plus you get additional savings with exclusive coupons,
Sign up with Ebates today and we'll each get a $5 bonus when you make your first purchase!

Happy shopping!
Ebates Ebates
Back to top Go down
Penny
Administrator
Penny

Female
Number of posts : 7267
Registration date : 2008-01-30

My Mood
 Mood Mood: Busy Busy
 :

Ebates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebates   Ebates EmptyThu 17 Oct 2013, 1:03 am

stelu wrote:

Ebates Ebates

Happy shopping!
Ebates Ebates
Back to top Go down
stelu
Administrator
stelu

Female
Number of posts : 16273
Registration date : 2008-01-24

My Mood
 Mood Mood: Cheerful Cheerful
 :

Ebates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebates   Ebates EmptyFri 01 Nov 2013, 7:16 am

COOL
Back to top Go down
JUANN
Administrator

Number of posts : 3955
Registration date : 2008-12-29

My Mood
 Mood Mood:
 :

Ebates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebates   Ebates EmptyFri 01 Nov 2013, 1:16 pm

stelu wrote:

Ebates Ebates

Happy shopping!
Ebates Ebates
Back to top Go down
JUANN
Administrator

Number of posts : 3955
Registration date : 2008-12-29

My Mood
 Mood Mood:
 :

Ebates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebates   Ebates EmptySun 27 Apr 2014, 12:34 pm

stelu wrote:

Ebates Ebates

Happy shopping!
Ebates Ebates
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ebates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebates   Ebates Empty

Back to top Go down

Ebates

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1