Free samples, coupons, cheap shopping, free shipping, freebies, outlet, discounts, printables, promotions, Facebook & Twitter

HomeFree Samples, Food, Software, Books, Baby Stuff and much more!Latest imagesShop AmazonPrint / Clip / Save It's LIKE printing MONEY!Store Categories A - ZHot DealsBLOGSearchRegisterLog in
Click:
Stores
Rule Of Thumb
Please only sign up if you are comfortable with the offer. 
We check the offers PRIOR to posting them here, so most of them ARE good and totally SAFE!
However, we "CANNOT" be held responsible if you don't recieve your offers.  
 There are many subjects we offer along with the freebies, such as contests, chat, fun stuff, jokes, games, coupons, great deals and even a real bargain shopping page.  Enjoy!
Poll
Which room is the hardest to keep organized?
Bathroom
LTC Consultants Vote_lcap0%LTC Consultants Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Bedroom
 0% [ 0 ]
Child's bedroom
LTC Consultants Vote_lcap33%LTC Consultants Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Family room
 0% [ 0 ]
Home office
LTC Consultants Vote_lcap17%LTC Consultants Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Kitchen
LTC Consultants Vote_lcap50%LTC Consultants Vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Living room
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 553 on Sun 22 Jan 2012, 8:29 pm
Statistics
We have 4566 registered users
The newest registered user is carney70

Our users have posted a total of 185706 messages in 70088 subjects

LTC Consultants

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ladibug
Administrator
ladibug

Female
Chinese zodiac : Dog
Number of posts : 25676
Birthday : 1970-03-24
Location : May you live as long as you want, and never want as long as you live.
Job/Hobbies : “Who gossips with you will gossip of you”
Humor : “A good laugh and a long sleep are the two best cures”
Registration date : 2008-01-23

My Mood
 Mood Mood: Busy Busy
 :

LTC Consultants Empty
PostSubject: LTC Consultants   LTC Consultants EmptyWed 23 Mar 2011, 10:14 am

Medicare and Medicaid do not equal Quality Care! Learn How to Protect your Loved Ones with Long Term Care Insurance
What if I never need care? That's actually a very good thing as we don't really want a house fire to get our money's worth out of our homeowner's premium :-) These plans do have a return of premium option for quite a bit more money which you can see on the options page. To really show you the value of long-term care insurance, please look at the example on p. 42 and 43 of my newest book, The ABC's of Long-Term Care Insurance. If I plug your premium into that formula, you could pay $3200 a year for 30 years and spend $96,000. Your benefits in 30 years will be $24,000 a month with Prudential or United of Omaha and your benefit pool will be $1.4 million. MedAmerica will be $18,000 all cash and a $1,000,000 cash benefit account. Either way, if you didn't have a claim until then, you would get all of your premium back in less than six months.
LTC Consultants
Back to top Go down
http://www.realfreestuffforall.com
ladibug
Administrator
ladibug

Female
Chinese zodiac : Dog
Number of posts : 25676
Birthday : 1970-03-24
Location : May you live as long as you want, and never want as long as you live.
Job/Hobbies : “Who gossips with you will gossip of you”
Humor : “A good laugh and a long sleep are the two best cures”
Registration date : 2008-01-23

My Mood
 :

LTC Consultants Empty
PostSubject: Re: LTC Consultants   LTC Consultants EmptyTue 13 Sep 2011, 8:34 am

OH
Back to top Go down
CuZin Suzie
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11413
Job/Hobbies :
Humor : Reply with comments & I smile!
Registration date : 2008-01-22

My Mood
 Mood Mood: Daring Daring
 :

LTC Consultants Empty
PostSubject: Re: LTC Consultants   LTC Consultants EmptyWed 07 Nov 2012, 5:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Penny
Administrator
Penny

Female
Number of posts : 7267
Registration date : 2008-01-30

My Mood
 :

LTC Consultants Empty
PostSubject: Re: LTC Consultants   LTC Consultants EmptyMon 30 Sep 2013, 6:05 am

ladibug wrote:
Medicare and Medicaid do not equal Quality Care! Learn How to Protect your Loved Ones with Long Term Care Insurance
What if I never need care?  That's actually a very good thing as we don't really want a house fire to get our money's worth out of our homeowner's premium :-)  These plans do have a return of premium option for quite a bit more money which you can see on the options page. To really show you the value of long-term care insurance, please look at the example on p. 42 and 43 of my newest book, The ABC's of Long-Term Care Insurance. If I plug your premium into that formula, you could pay $3200 a year for 30 years and spend $96,000.  Your benefits in 30 years will be $24,000 a month with Prudential or United of Omaha and your benefit pool will be $1.4 million. MedAmerica will be $18,000 all cash and a $1,000,000 cash benefit account. Either way, if you didn't have a claim until then, you would get all of your premium back in less than six months.
LTC Consultants
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LTC Consultants Empty
PostSubject: Re: LTC Consultants   LTC Consultants Empty

Back to top Go down

LTC Consultants

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1