Free samples, coupons, cheap shopping, free shipping, freebies, outlet, discounts, printables, promotions, Facebook & Twitter

HomeFree Samples, Food, Software, Books, Baby Stuff and much more!Latest imagesShop AmazonPrint / Clip / Save It's LIKE printing MONEY!Store Categories A - ZHot DealsBLOGSearchRegisterLog in
Click:
Stores
Rule Of Thumb
Please only sign up if you are comfortable with the offer. 
We check the offers PRIOR to posting them here, so most of them ARE good and totally SAFE!
However, we "CANNOT" be held responsible if you don't recieve your offers.  
 There are many subjects we offer along with the freebies, such as contests, chat, fun stuff, jokes, games, coupons, great deals and even a real bargain shopping page.  Enjoy!
Poll
Which room is the hardest to keep organized?
Bathroom
How to get freebies-need to know? Vote_lcap0%How to get freebies-need to know? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Bedroom
How to get freebies-need to know? Vote_lcap0%How to get freebies-need to know? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Child's bedroom
How to get freebies-need to know? Vote_lcap33%How to get freebies-need to know? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Family room
 0% [ 0 ]
Home office
How to get freebies-need to know? Vote_lcap17%How to get freebies-need to know? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Kitchen
How to get freebies-need to know? Vote_lcap50%How to get freebies-need to know? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Living room
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 553 on Sun 22 Jan 2012, 8:29 pm
Statistics
We have 4566 registered users
The newest registered user is carney70

Our users have posted a total of 185706 messages in 70088 subjects

Share | 

How to get freebies-need to know?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lilypad
Administrator

Female
Chinese zodiac : Dragon
Number of posts : 30089
Birthday : 1964-08-03
Humor : Smile, we love ya!
Registration date : 2008-01-23

My Mood
 Mood Mood: Hot Hot
 : Thanks everyone for being you!

How to get freebies-need to know? Empty
PostHow to get freebies-need to know?

Here are some simple steps for freebies and guides to have your mail box overflowing in no time.

Warning: In time, you may need to purchase a larger mail box to hold all of your stuff! Or better yet, tip your postal carrier to keep them smiling during your large piles of mail daily delivery.

#1. We recommend to get an Email Address Just for Freebies. This is not required and/or necessary, just an option.

Free email services are nothing new but it’s a good idea to get a separate account just for your freebies. Free email addresses are available through Gmail (1,000mb of storage), Yahoo!, Hotmail (250mb of storage), IncrediMail, in addition to the many other smaller players. Always use this email address when completing forms for free offers.

Here are links to some of the free email service providers:

Yahoo! Email: http://www.yahoo.com
Hotmail: http://www.hotmail.com
Google GMail: http://www.gmail.com

#2. You may wish to get a Free Phone Number & Voice Mail.

You don’t want to start getting unsolicited phone calls to your personal numbers from signing up for freebies, but some offers require you to list your phone number. Forget about the “Rejection Hotline” and all the other fake numbers you have heard about using. This is the real thing and you’re going to love it. Get a Free Phone Number and Voice Mail at PrivatePhone from NetZero Voice. Signing up is easy and Free and you can select an area code from most cities. All calls go right to your voicemail and the caller will hear your voice of your own personalized message. You can get alerts in your email or on your cell phone when you have a message too! Access your voicemail messages any time, anywhere over the phone or on the web. There is no obligation, no hidden charge, and no catch. All you need to do is enter your first and last name, and the email address you want your voice messages sent to!

Get it here:
http://www.privatephone.com/

#3. Use RoboForm to Enter Information.

Forms will usually ask for your name, address, telephone number and email address along with other personal information such as your date of birth. Some will also want you to sign up with them to receive newsletters or other future promotions and request a user name and password. It gets repetitive to enter the same information for different freebies not to mention time consuming. RoboForm completely automates password entering and form filling so that you don’t have to, and does not contain any adware or spyware. Using it, I can very often spend just 5 or 10 seconds on a freebie page, and the next thing I know, it’s "in the mail". I have it set to automatically fill out my name, address, phone number, freebie email address, date of birth, user name and password.

RoboForm was named PC Magazine “Editor's Choice” and CNET Download.com's “Software of the Year” and is the top-rated Password Manager and Web Form Filler you can find. You can download the Free version of RoboForm or purchase the professional version, which offers more features such as unlimited passcards, free updates, toll-free technical support and more.

Download Free RoboForm or purchase RoboForm Pro here:
www.roboform.com/php/land.php?affid=mdg55&frm=frame2

Or, you can download google toolbar which includes autofill.

#4. Never, ever, ever, say you heard about a free offer from a freebie site. Tell them a friend told you, or you did a search, something.

Free offers sometimes go quick so when you find an offer, don’t procrastinate! Sign up for it right away.

Check our “Forum” frequently to take advantage of the great offers that others have found and posted there.

We have no control over when an offers expire, change or start charging a fee, so please let us know if you come across one of these offers that we have posted and It will be removed or the change will be noted on our site accordingly.

Please feel free to share your great freebies finds, post if you wish, even a simple thankyou will do.

Happy freebie hunting!

:group hug:
Back to top Go down
http://www.realfreestuffforall.com

Similar topics

-
» BedBathandBeyond Wedding Registry Freebies-Lots of Freebies!!!!!
» How do I get Freebies??
» ShoppingBookmarks.com FREEBIES & more
» Fun Freebies
» About mailbox freebies
Share this post on: reddit

How to get freebies-need to know? :: Comments

How to get freebies-need to know?????
Post Sat 16 Feb 2008, 5:22 pm by lilypad
Subject: How to get freebies Today at 1:19 pm

Here are some simple steps for freebies and guides to have your mail box overflowing in no time.

Warning: In time, you may need to purchase a larger mail box to hold all of your stuff! Or better yet, tip your postal carrier to keep them smiling during your large piles of mail daily delivery.

#1. We recommend to get an Email Address Just for Freebies. This is not required and/or necessary, just an option.

Free email services are nothing new but it’s a good idea to get a separate account just for your freebies. Free email addresses are available through Gmail (1,000mb of storage), Yahoo!, Hotmail (250mb of storage), IncrediMail, in addition to the many other smaller players. Always use this email address when completing forms for free offers.

Here are links to some of the free email service providers:

Yahoo! Email: http://www.yahoo.com
Hotmail: http://www.hotmail.com
Google GMail: http://www.gmail.com

#2. Use RoboForm to Enter Information.

Forms will usually ask for your name, address, telephone number and email address along with other personal information such as your date of birth. Some will also want you to sign up with them to receive newsletters or other future promotions and request a user name and password. It gets repetitive to enter the same information for different freebies not to mention time consuming. RoboForm completely automates password entering and form filling so that you don’t have to, and does not contain any adware or spyware. Using it, I can very often spend just 5 or 10 seconds on a freebie page, and the next thing I know, it’s "in the mail". I have it set to automatically fill out my name, address, phone number, freebie email address, date of birth, user name and password.

RoboForm was named PC Magazine “Editor's Choice” and CNET Download.com's “Software of the Year” and is the top-rated Password Manager and Web Form Filler you can find. You can download the Free version of RoboForm or purchase the professional version, which offers more features such as unlimited passcards, free updates, toll-free technical support and more.

Download Free RoboForm or purchase RoboForm Pro here:
www.roboform.com/php/land.php?affid=mdg55&frm=frame2

Or, you can download google toolbar which includes autofill.

#3. Never, ever, ever, say you heard about a free offer from a freebie site. Tell them a friend told you, or you did a search, something.

Free offers sometimes go quick so when you find an offer, don’t procrastinate! Sign up for it right away.

Check our “Forum” frequently to take advantage of the great offers that others have found and posted there.

We have no control over when an offers expire, change or start charging a fee, so please let us know if you come across one of these offers that we have posted and It will be removed or the change will be noted on our site accordingly.

Please feel free to share your great freebies finds, post if you wish, even a simple thankyou will do.

Happy freebie hunting!

:group hug:
Re: How to get freebies-need to know?
Post Sun 17 Feb 2008, 12:25 am by dsoares1
Thanks again for the tips.
Post Sun 17 Feb 2008, 1:35 am by lilypad
Your welcome!

If you wish to find an avatar, we have some available on this site. Go into your profile, but clicking on profile on the top of this page and then avatar, then you will need to click on gallery at the bottom. Choose any you like, or you may find one in your own computer pictures. Photobucket.com has many to choose from. Search your favorite in their seach box and "save as" in your pictures. Then, browse in your profile for your saved photos.

Good luck and if anyone needs help, we'd love to guide you.

:happy:
Thank you.
Post Sun 17 Feb 2008, 1:44 pm by shauna654
Hello my name is Shauna Miller and I was just wondering if you get freebies and money in your mailbox? Please send me back the directions. Thank you.
Post Sun 17 Feb 2008, 1:45 pm by shauna654
shauna654 wrote:
Hello my name is Shauna Miller and I was just wondering if you get freebies and money in your mailbox? Please send me back the directions. Thank you.
ladibug
Post Sun 17 Feb 2008, 2:33 pm by ladibug
shauna654

hi shauna , its me......melissa.
my name is ladibug here.
if you need any help with anything dont hesitate to call me. in the mean time. visit in free offers and sign up for everything!!!!
it will totally drive your mom and dad buggy!!!!

hhheeeeeeeee....

lol

and its all free stuff.
just use your real address...
and name.
dont give out any other personal information!!!!

you can just make up a phone number.....
and dont give your real birthdate.
no body needs that kind of information from you!!!!

other then that. have a ton of fun.

happy posting!!!!!
User Questions About Freebies At Realfreestuffforall.com
Post Mon 13 Oct 2008, 3:40 pm by lilypad
Here are some answers to frequently asked questions....

1. I applied for a freebie I found on your site and it hasn't come yet. When will it come?

We provide links to sites that are offering freebies. Realfreestuffforall.com does not offer the freebies and we have no affiliation with the sites. If you have not received a freebie you applied for, you need to contact the site where you applied to find out the status.

2. I am interested in (fill in the blank). Please send it to me.

Again, our site does not provide the freebies. Users list and share freebies that they find on the Internet for others. If you are interested in a particular freebie, you will need to contact that particular site to receive it, and sign up for it at that site if you wish to.

3. I want a freebie but when I click on the link, there is nothing about the freebie there. How can I get the freebie?

Freebies usually have short life spans. When the users list a freebie, they check to make sure that it is still valid at the time of the posting. However, when the freebies will run out is anyone's guess. Part of the challenge of getting freebies is being quick enough to apply for them before they run out.

Since we usually have a number of new freebies listed every day, your best chance to get the ones you want is to check once a day at the 50 Most Recently Listed Freebies page.

4. Can I list the freebies I find?

Yes, we encourage it. It is the members listing the great finds that they have come across that makes the freebie section a fun place to visit. The only rules are that you are not allowed to list affiliated freebies and the freebies should be family friendly.

Thank you for reading this!

ladibug & lilypad~
kewlchick2003
Post Tue 23 Dec 2008, 11:02 am by kewlchick2003
Thanks for the tips!
Post Fri 09 Oct 2009, 5:33 pm by lilypad
bump
popI
Post Sun 03 Jan 2010, 3:00 pm by popI
ty
Macaroon
Post Sat 09 Jan 2010, 1:19 am by Macaroon
Thanks
Post Tue 12 Jan 2010, 9:43 pm by TamRick
ty
Post Sun 31 Jan 2010, 1:42 am by goldenegg
Just adding my 2 cents, some don't know how to use the site, scroll down to "FREE STUFF", click on that word, then click on a subject that you would like to get for free. This site had over 100 pages of free stuff, each page has 50, so times that by 100 equals over 500 of free stuff that companies/businesses offer. Some may be great, others may be little or expired. Try, it never hurts to try and if you sign up for something you don't really need, just donate it to your local shelter or resources center. Others may benefit from it! Good luck!
Post Sun 02 Jan 2011, 3:48 am by randi
ty

How to get freebies-need to know?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Free Stuff For All :: Welcome / Check In / Chat :: * Navigation-