Free samples, coupons, cheap shopping, free shipping, freebies, outlet, discounts, printables, promotions, Facebook & Twitter

HomeFree Samples, Food, Software, Books, Baby Stuff and much more!Latest imagesShop AmazonPrint / Clip / Save It's LIKE printing MONEY!Store Categories A - ZHot DealsBLOGSearchRegisterLog in
Click:
Stores
Rule Of Thumb
Please only sign up if you are comfortable with the offer. 
We check the offers PRIOR to posting them here, so most of them ARE good and totally SAFE!
However, we "CANNOT" be held responsible if you don't recieve your offers.  
 There are many subjects we offer along with the freebies, such as contests, chat, fun stuff, jokes, games, coupons, great deals and even a real bargain shopping page.  Enjoy!
Poll
Which room is the hardest to keep organized?
Bathroom
Carmel Car & Limo Need A Ride? Vote_lcap0%Carmel Car & Limo Need A Ride? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Bedroom
Carmel Car & Limo Need A Ride? Vote_lcap0%Carmel Car & Limo Need A Ride? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Child's bedroom
Carmel Car & Limo Need A Ride? Vote_lcap33%Carmel Car & Limo Need A Ride? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Family room
 0% [ 0 ]
Home office
Carmel Car & Limo Need A Ride? Vote_lcap17%Carmel Car & Limo Need A Ride? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Kitchen
Carmel Car & Limo Need A Ride? Vote_lcap50%Carmel Car & Limo Need A Ride? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Living room
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 553 on Sun 22 Jan 2012, 8:29 pm
Statistics
We have 4566 registered users
The newest registered user is carney70

Our users have posted a total of 185706 messages in 70088 subjects

Carmel Car & Limo Need A Ride?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ladibug
Administrator
ladibug

Female
Chinese zodiac : Dog
Number of posts : 25676
Birthday : 1970-03-24
Location : May you live as long as you want, and never want as long as you live.
Job/Hobbies : “Who gossips with you will gossip of you”
Humor : “A good laugh and a long sleep are the two best cures”
Registration date : 2008-01-23

My Mood
 Mood Mood: Busy Busy
 :

Carmel Car & Limo Need A Ride? Empty
PostSubject: Carmel Car & Limo Need A Ride?   Carmel Car & Limo Need A Ride? EmptyThu 01 Jan 2009, 1:26 pm

Carmel Car & Limo Need A Ride? CityGuideSmall1

Why Use A Taxi? Reserve Carmel Car & Limo Online and Ride A Lincoln Town Car for Prices that are the Same or Less than Taxi

Carmel Limousine: New York City Airport Limousine Service, NY: With the best prices since 1978, LaGuardia $33, JFK $48, Newark $47. "We will be there for you....". Carmel Limo offers limousine service in New York City, NY Airport and surrounding areas with State of the Art Reservation & Dispatch System. With a fleet of over 600 late model Lincoln Town Cars, over 20 new stretch limousines, 3 SUV super stretch and over 40 Mini-Vans & large passenger Vans, we have succeeded in providing the kind of service we believe you deserve in New York City, simple, smooth, and affordable.

Last edited by ladibug on Fri 09 Jul 2010, 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.realfreestuffforall.com
SHOPSHEEK

SHOPSHEEK

Number of posts : 704
Job/Hobbies : SHOPPING
Humor : A bargain is something you can't use at a price you can't resist.
Registration date : 2008-12-13

My Mood
 Mood Mood: Cheerful Cheerful
 :

PostSubject: Re: Carmel Car & Limo Need A Ride?   Carmel Car & Limo Need A Ride? EmptyTue 06 Jan 2009, 6:38 pm

Carmel Car & Limo Need A Ride? Msndollzu_1386652057
Back to top Go down
kewlchick2003

kewlchick2003

Female
Number of posts : 6464
Job/Hobbies : Special Education Teacher, Respite Care Work, Disability Advocate, Scrapbooker, Coffee Lover, Cats
Registration date : 2008-11-08

My Mood
 Mood Mood: Sleepy Sleepy
 :

PostSubject: Re: Carmel Car & Limo Need A Ride?   Carmel Car & Limo Need A Ride? EmptySun 19 Apr 2009, 2:23 pm

happy!
Back to top Go down
Penny
Administrator
Penny

Female
Number of posts : 7267
Registration date : 2008-01-30

My Mood
 :

PostSubject: Re: Carmel Car & Limo Need A Ride?   Carmel Car & Limo Need A Ride? EmptyWed 30 Dec 2009, 2:16 am

ty
Back to top Go down
ladibug
Administrator
ladibug

Female
Location : May you live as long as you want, and never want as long as you live.

My Mood
 :

PostSubject: Re: Carmel Car & Limo Need A Ride?   Carmel Car & Limo Need A Ride? EmptyFri 09 Jul 2010, 10:03 am

Carmel Car & Limo Need A Ride? 123794
Back to top Go down
froggy
Administrator
froggy

Female
Number of posts : 15386
Registration date : 2008-02-02

My Mood
 Mood Mood: Mellow Mellow
 :

PostSubject: Re: Carmel Car & Limo Need A Ride?   Carmel Car & Limo Need A Ride? EmptyFri 29 Oct 2010, 2:42 pm

Why Use A Taxi? Reserve Carmel Car & Limo Online and Ride A Lincoln Town Car for Prices that are the Same or Less than Taxi

Carmel Limousine: New York City Airport Limousine Service, NY: With the best prices since 1978, LaGuardia $33, JFK $48, Newark $47. "We will be there for you....". Carmel Limo offers limousine service in New York City, NY Airport and surrounding areas with State of the Art Reservation & Dispatch System. With a fleet of over 600 late model Lincoln Town Cars, over 20 new stretch limousines, 3 SUV super stretch and over 40 Mini-Vans & large passenger Vans, we have succeeded in providing the kind of service we believe you deserve in New York City, simple, smooth, and affordable.
Back to top Go down
ladibug
Administrator
ladibug

Female

My Mood
 :

PostSubject: Re: Carmel Car & Limo Need A Ride?   Carmel Car & Limo Need A Ride? EmptyMon 04 Apr 2011, 4:48 pm

KEWL
Back to top Go down
froggy
Administrator
froggy

Female
Number of posts : 15386
Registration date : 2008-02-02

My Mood
 Mood Mood: Mellow Mellow
 :

PostSubject: Re: Carmel Car & Limo Need A Ride?   Carmel Car & Limo Need A Ride? EmptySun 17 Jul 2011, 6:09 am

For Special Occasions - Carmel, the only company to trust "We'll be there for you"

Carmel holds the highest "on-time" record (conducted by an independent survey) for the last 25 years. With Carmel's special fleet of Stretch limousines, SUV, and Deluxe vehicles, there is no other service to trust when it comes to your special occasions.
Back to top Go down
ladibug
Administrator
ladibug

Female

My Mood
 :

PostSubject: Re: Carmel Car & Limo Need A Ride?   Carmel Car & Limo Need A Ride? EmptySun 08 Jul 2012, 11:38 am

What makes Carmel the best Car and Limousine Service in the world?
Thank
you for taking the time to find out the reasons that make Carmel the
best car and limousine service first in New York and later around the
world. Here are some of the key reasons.
Our Customer Mission and Operating Focus
When
I read advertisements from other companies writing about their
services, I read many words like "Supreme", "Premium", "Platinum",
"Gold", "Ultimate", etc. When I think about Carmel, I think about one
word - SIMPLE. We at Carmel believe that the services provided to
our customers should not be rocket science. Instead, we believe it
should be simple - you call, we arrive on time, we take you
comfortably and safely to your destination all for a very low price.
That's it!! Plain and simple.
Back to top Go down
CuZin Suzie
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11413
Job/Hobbies :
Humor : Reply with comments & I smile!
Registration date : 2008-01-22

My Mood
 Mood Mood: Daring Daring
 :

PostSubject: Re: Carmel Car & Limo Need A Ride?   Carmel Car & Limo Need A Ride? EmptyWed 31 Oct 2012, 9:13 am

Back to top Go down
larissa
Administrator
larissa

Number of posts : 8141
Registration date : 2008-02-03

My Mood
 Mood Mood: Amused Amused
 :

PostSubject: Re: Carmel Car & Limo Need A Ride?   Carmel Car & Limo Need A Ride? EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013, 7:13 am

ladibug wrote:

Back to top Go down
Penny
Administrator
Penny

Female
Number of posts : 7267
Registration date : 2008-01-30

My Mood
 :

PostSubject: Re: Carmel Car & Limo Need A Ride?   Carmel Car & Limo Need A Ride? EmptySun 29 Sep 2013, 5:11 am

ladibug wrote:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carmel Car & Limo Need A Ride?   Carmel Car & Limo Need A Ride? Empty

Back to top Go down

Carmel Car & Limo Need A Ride?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1